Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Hilarious. Dude's a better artist than AB, too, IMO.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Hilarious. Dude's a better artist than AB, too, IMO.
    I know.
    I don't listen to garbage like that but I can tell when one pile of crap sounds better than the other
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-to-withdraw/

Lawyer representing Antonio Brown in civil lawsuit for sexual assault and rape files motion to withdraw
    Posted by Mike Florio on February 10, 2020, 9:52 PM EST

Antonio Brown has been fired, again. Last month, agent Drew Rosenhaus severed ties with the troubled receiver. Now, Daniel Kaplan of TheAthletic.com reports that the lawyer representing Brown in a civil lawsuit accusing him of sexual assault and rape has filed a motion to withdraw (https://twitter.com/KaplanSportsBiz/status/1226966741873569796?s=20).

An effort like this can arise from one of several different reasons. The lawyer possibly isnít getting paid ó a not-uncommon occurrence for those who provide services to Brown. Whatever the catalyst or cause(s), Brown will now have to find someone else to represent him against a claim that could get very expensive, if a jury concludes that the alleged victim is telling the truth.

The news comes at a time when Brown has launched an attempted redemption tour that has yet to win any real sympathy or support. After months of misbehavior and social-media misadventures, it will be very difficult for Brown to change the national narrative that emerged, one tweet and/or Instagram post at a time.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Luv it .......
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

The hits just keep on coming for him.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The hits just keep on coming for him.
    The longer his situations drag out, the better it is that he doesn't see the field and when/if he does, the money won't be there.

Legend

User Info Menu

He just needs to GO AWAY!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brown trying to get back on Benís good side. Just posted a pic of Brown getting a pat on the head from Big Ben with the the below quote:

ďMostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! Itís never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,Ē Brown wrote. ďI appreciate you. Sincerely AB.Ē

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Brown trying to get back on Ben’s good side. Just posted a pic of Brown getting a pat on the head from Big Ben with the the below quote:

“Mostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,” Brown wrote. “I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.”
    AB needs to work on his apologies. Might not want to start with “mostly you a little bit of me”. Unless I’m misinterpreting that he still thinks this is mostly Ben’s fault.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Brown trying to get back on Ben’s good side. Just posted a pic of Brown getting a pat on the head from Big Ben with the the below quote:

“Mostly you a little bit of me! Yee yee!! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade,” Brown wrote. “I appreciate you. Sincerely AB.”
    I just saw it. He's on a tour of sadness; He's basically begging somebody, anybody to like him again.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 02-12-2020 at 02:04 PM.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]