https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...te-with-his-ex

Sounds to me like he should think about calling God

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    just watched AB's latest explosion

that's very very sad, in front of the small children too.

if I said those things to the police they would have me on the ground and handcuffed within seconds...

Legend

User Info Menu

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-donation-rift

Police youth league cuts ties with Antonio Brown, returns donation after “rift''

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- The Hollywood (Florida) Police Department announced that its athletic league has severed ties with wide receiver Antonio Brown and returned a donation given by Brown following an obscene outburst toward the police and the mother of his children on Monday.

Brown posted a live feed of the encounter, which also included his children, on Instagram, and it was later picked up by TMZ. In it, he can be heard using explicit language and calling the police officers explicit names.

The Hollywood Police Department released a statement following the video announcing the Police Athletic League's separation from Brown. According to the department, recent events that have necessitated police intervention have caused an "irreparable rift" between the department, the Police Athletic League and Brown.

"We made the decision to sever ties between Mr. Brown and the Hollywood Police Athletic League," public information officer Christian Lata wrote in the statement. "We did not want our youth to be subject to this type of behavior nor emulate the actions of Mr. Brown."

The police responded to a domestic disturbance at Brown's Hollywood residence on Monday, and Lata wrote in the department's statement that Brown used "very degrading language in front of his young children."

Brown previously donated to the athletic league's 7-on-7 football league, but the police department said it returned that donation on Jan. 9.

"We will not take money from a donor that we cannot have our youth be proud of or represent our organization," Lata wrote.

Brown was also given a trespass warning for the Police Athletic League property because the department "did not want him to continue to affect our youth nor influence them in a negative way."

Brown responded to the department's statement on Twitter.
    AB

@AB84
    Hollywood police and I need a meeting unless I’m going to show their track record of my injustice consistently

8:50 AM - Jan 13, 2020
    Brown wasn't on an active roster for most of the 2019 season. He was released from the Oakland Raiders after the preseason following public demands. He was active for one game with the New England Patriots but was released shortly after amid sexual assault allegations. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star recently had a workout with the New Orleans Saints, which he later called a publicity stunt on social media.
    Last edited by fordfixer; 01-14-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Banned

User Info Menu

He’s crazy; literally.

Legend

User Info Menu

AB is now scary crazy. For his own good, I hope someone steps in and gets him the help that he needs. I've never seen anything like it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    just watched AB's latest explosion

He sounds like some sterno bum on the streets of LA. His brains (what little he had to begin with) are gone - listen to that repetition.

I think this video, which he took himself, may finally be the end of his career. A team would have to be as insane as he is to sign him, knowing that behavior will undoubtedly erupt periodically.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    He sounds like some sterno bum on the streets of LA. His brains (what little he had to begin with) are gone - listen to that repetition.

I think this video, which he took himself, may finally be the end of his career. A team would have to be as insane as he is to sign him, knowing that behavior will undoubtedly erupt periodically.
    I still think some team(s) will give him a chance.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no way he gets signed now, imo

just way too toxic to bring him in

Legend

User Info Menu

I think some team will take a chance on him. Probably try to have a bodyguard with him at all times.

Dude is gone tho... Maybe he was always like this but I think that Burfict hit might have opened the cage door.

I fear for his safety. Reminds me of Chris Henry.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    AB is now scary crazy. For his own good, I hope someone steps in and gets him the help that he needs. I've never seen anything like it.
    Nobody can get him help if he's unwilling to be helped. It's gonna take a mighty big crash, IMO, to change his attitude in that direction.