Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Legend

User Info Menu

Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Pittsburgh To Play For Steelers Next Season

By Randy Oliver - October 28, 2019

After taking the stance that he didn’t need football and was done with the NFL, Antonio Brown has repeatedly made it known that he would like to play in the league once again.

Though it’s unlikely that will be this season with the drama Brown brought to each franchise he played for, it’s a very real possibility that one of the best WRs, if not the best WR, is back playing on Sundays in 2020, and Brown’s recent Twitter activity seems to indicate who he’s like that to be with.

On Sunday, Brown retweeted a video showing highlights of him as a Steeler captioned, “@AB84 cut the bs make a phone call and come back to the Steelers next year with Ben. There has to be something there after all them years.”

Brown of course left the Steelers on bad terms with his quarterback, coach and the franchise in general, but it will be interesting to see if the bridged burned could be rebuilt with the team that took a chance on him coming out of Central Michigan.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...on-597333.html

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lmfao... I'm weak

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He’s not coming back under any circumstances. He’s not even allowed to land at the airport.

No one wants you, ya f’ing whack job!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    He’s not coming back under any circumstances. He’s not even allowed to land at the airport.

No one wants you, ya f’ing whack job!
    He disrespected the owner and the franchise QB. Then went on to show how toxic he is one two teams in the span of a few months.

It's the NFL and someone is always willing to take a chance, but his career should be over IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

That's dumber than thinking we would trade to get Bell back today.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haaahahaaaaah.... good one! AB returning to the Steelers would be like Sonny getting back with Cher.... not happening.

Banned

User Info Menu

He's constantly showing by his behavior that he's suffering from CTE or he's on drugs. Either way he's not returning here. He saw the grass wasn't greener on the other side and he also sees no one wants him so he's trying to sliver back. Nope.

Your out the league buddy. Good riddance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Haaahahaaaaah.... good one! AB returning to the Steelers would be like Sonny getting back with Cher.... not happening.
    A Sonny and Cher reunion right now would be scarier. Maybe a Halloween seance.

Backup

User Info Menu

I was going to say I'd take him back for the league minimum, but at this point, I think his presence would only hinder the development of the younger guys that I'm now very excited about.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    He's constantly showing by his behavior that he's suffering from CTE or he's on drugs. Either way he's not returning here. He saw the grass wasn't greener on the other side and he also sees no one wants him so he's trying to sliver back. Nope.

Your out the league buddy. Good riddance.
    hearing him speak in interviews through out his career here. I'd ask

"when is this guy not high"