Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

  1. #21
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    maybe "Cooler heads will prevail"

  2. #22
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    ANTONIO BROWN
    QUITS NFL AGAIN
    'Treat Black People The Worse'
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/07/anton...e-allegations/

    All those poor millionaires suffering at the hands of the evil NFL...LMFAO


    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  3. #23
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Antonio Brown's agent has to be just banging his head against the wall, guy just can't shut up, this is what happens when you convince stupid people that they are smart.

  4. #24
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Be interesting to see if any of the nitwits on ESPN will back him up on this latest play of the race card.

    Brown seems to have completely lost his mind. Biff-twang spazzed. He needs some electro-shock therapy. Or maybe some shrooms and some ‘ludes. Some quality ‘ludes would mellow him out. ‘Ludes are awesome.

  5. #25
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    ANTONIO BROWN
    QUITS NFL AGAIN
    'Treat Black People The Worse'
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/07/anton...e-allegations/

    All those poor millionaires suffering at the hands of the evil NFL...LMFAO



    Does anyone have the translation of this into English?

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

  6. #26
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Be interesting to see if any of the nitwits on ESPN will back him up on this latest play of the race card.

    Brown seems to have completely lost his mind. Biff-twang spazzed. He needs some electro-shock therapy. Or maybe some shrooms and some ‘ludes. Some quality ‘ludes would mellow him out. ‘Ludes are awesome.
    I think that Ben might back him. After all, he was given due process before being suspended for a false allegation......wait. Let me re-think this and get back to you.

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Interesting that AB posts this shortly after it was announced he will have a hearing with the NFL next week.

    Maybe he's afraid of coming back to the NFL, because he fears he will never be as productive as he once was with Ben and the Steelers.

  8. #28
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Does anyone have the translation of this into English?

    Pappy
    "I'm going to play the race card because I don't want to hold myself accountable."

  9. #29
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just when there were murmurs a couple of teams were interested in AB.
    Guy really knows how to shoot down his chances. After the Patriots I was convinced he never wanted to play again anyway. It was his only chance at a ring.

  10. #30
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    He either doesn't want to play anymore, or he's got a serious mental illness ...
    or both ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •