Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: James Conner injured

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, we need RBs who don’t get injured...like Gurley or Saquon Barkley. Oh, wait...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Yeah, we need RBs who don’t get injured...like Gurley or Saquon Barkley. Oh, wait...
    its inevitable for that position... all the more reason why you dont pay stupid $$$ for the position....and you keep quality depth. RB by committee is where its at

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Wait .. lol... Conner seems to be hurt every game now. Just saying....
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

If Conner and Snell are ruled out for more than a few games...Would you consider signing Ajayi ( If in shape ) Always thought he was a pretty decent back
    Last edited by Disco1981; 10-29-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Doug Martn, Crowell, Ivory....LeGarette Blount lol

Backup

User Info Menu

Conner is fragile, seems he gets hurt a lot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    If Conner and Snell are ruled out for more than a few games...Would you consider signing Ajayi ( If in shape ) Always thought he was a pretty decent back
    I like the idea of working out guys who are UFAs. I don't want to spend draft picks, but we have some cap space left.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Ajayi would be my preferred target. Giving up more draft capital for a trade would be a bad move. Need to find a free agent to bring in and Ajayi is probably the best option.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ajayi would be a good option. I like that idea.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    Ajayi would be my preferred target. Giving up more draft capital for a trade would be a bad move. Need to find a free agent to bring in and Ajayi is probably the best option.
    Always what he fell out of such favor...I remember he had some huge games, and pretty recently...One was against us if I recall