Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 8: Dolphins @ Steelers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Wow, Vegas has us at a 16 point favorite but some fans here have it as a pick em game.
    Talk about agenda.
    Saying that it's possible that it won't be a blow out isn't nearly the same thing as saying it's a pick'em game.

But, keep putting up straw men.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dolphins are getting better, but they're not quite able to beat the good guys.

Steelers 24
    Dolphins 23

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Fitz has given the Phins O some life. No game is a gimme, but the Steelers D should have a feeding frenzy against that OL. As usual, it comes down to QB play. Rudolph doesn't need to be special, just limit mistakes and hand the ball off. Is Samuels back?
    no, Samuels will be out a few more weeks.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So you think this should be close?
    I don’t think anything. I just want a win. Would love to see a solid win but I won’t be mad if we win a close game.

Demanding a blow out win “or else” is just a way to be unhappy for another week after a Steeler win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers win by at least 10. We get at least 4 sacks on "Fitz-not so magic" and at least one INT. MR throws two TD passes

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post

Demanding a blow out win “or else” is just a way to be unhappy for another week after a Steeler win.
    Quite a few posters can't be happy unless they give themselves a reason to be unhappy

Starter

User Info Menu

I'm just not the kind of fan that is happy with trying hard and being good in the regular season then failing in the post.
    I'm not a participation trophy guy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm just not the kind of fan that is happy with trying hard and being good in the regular season then failing in the post.
    I'm not a participation trophy guy.
    You are going to be an unhappy and miserable fan most of the time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Even if you believe the Phins are tanking the season; this is the one game this year where it makes sense for them to win: 1 -15 still probably gets you the first pick of the draft and it helps them for the Steelers to have a worse record, making the pick they got from us even higher.

I wouldn't take it for granted they will be laying down.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    You are going to be an unhappy and miserable fan most of the time.
    True, as long as Tomlin is around.