Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Trades

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Trades

    Marcus Peters to the Rats
    Jalen Ramsey to the Rams

    https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-jag...234538328.html

    Who next, Pat Petersen?

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Browns trade 2019 2nd round pick, OL Austin Corbett, to the Rams

    Dang ... seems strange to have this much action on a Tuesday this time of year.

    Think we'll be moving anyone? We still have a 2nd rounder next year to peddle, don't we?

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Wish we could get a WR to help JuJu but we’re done dealing. IMO

  4. #4
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Browns trade 2019 2nd round pick, OL Austin Corbett, to the Rams

    Dang ... seems strange to have this much action on a Tuesday this time of year.

    Think we'll be moving anyone? We still have a 2nd rounder next year to peddle, don't we?
    Because rumor is they're trading for Trent Williams

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Wish we could get a WR to help JuJu but we’re done dealing. IMO
    Not sure we need another WR we aren't going to throw to
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

    Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

    Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Marcus Peters to the Rats
    Jalen Ramsey to the Rams

    https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-jag...234538328.html

    Who next, Pat Petersen?
    Ramsey netted a 2020 1st, a 2021 1st and 2021 4th round draft pick, that's a nice haul for one player.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Ramsey netted a 2020 1st, a 2021 1st and 2021 4th round draft pick, that's a nice haul for one player.

    Pappy
    A great haul; and the the Rams still have to turn around and sign him to a monster contract/extension too.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    A great haul; and the the Rams still have to turn around and sign him to a monster contract/extension too.
    Rams can feel it slipping away. It’s hard to stay on top.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Rams can feel it slipping away. It’s hard to stay on top.
    Yeah, they look desperate. That 49ers ass whipping did it to them. If you watched that game, they didn't just lose..they got beat down. Think about this...no third/forth down conversions and the entire offense held to 147 yards for the entire game. In modern day football, that is being dominated.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yeah, they look desperate. That 49ers ass whipping did it to them. If you watched that game, they didn't just lose..they got beat down. Think about this...no third/forth down conversions and the entire offense held to 147 yards for the entire game. In modern day football, that is being dominated.
    Bad coaching.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

    but Go Steelers!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •