Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Benny Snell

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Do you still believe I went overboard?
    October 2019...nearly ONE YEAR AGO "Robin Cole" disagrees with Shawn.

Shawn bookmarks the page.

October 2019 he saves a note in wordpad, "Do you still believe I went overboard?"

Then he WAITS....patiently......11 months....

Neither pandemic nor social unrest will distract him

Yes...the sweet sweet feeling.

The day has come for his inevitable "cut and paste" VINDICATION!!!!

Last edited by Captain Lemming; 09-15-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Agree. And poor Conner... can't even be trusted to make it through a game. I wonder if the cancer he survived just weakened his body to the point that it can't withstand the punishment of the NFL? Or is he just that unlucky with injury?
    nah, Conner just couldn't overcome the curse of being on Steel Maniac's fantasy team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post

October 2019 he saves a note in wordpad, "Do you still believe I went overboard?"

This is why I just save the links in my sig.

It got tiresome looking up the posts using the search on the site.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post

Do you like have cameras in my home? But, yes the old "I told you so" is sweet indeed. The covid isn't going to stop that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    nah, Conner just couldn't overcome the curse of being on Steel Maniac's fantasy team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    I've been avoiding this site but there is a great deal of BS in this post. I don't think this is a good assessment at all. Conner has not had that good a showing running the ball the season, but he has been very effective as a receiver and lot of that does have to do with his ability to make a tackler miss and get some extra yardage with run after catch. As well as being a hard runner and difficult to bring down. According to you He has no wiggle and the labor he has to change to direction is cartoonish. That is incredibly slanted and shows some real lack of fair observation. Go back and look at Conner's 2018 highlight films and he shows all of that. The spin, the stutter step, the change of direction as well as the power running.

That part has been missing more so this season. I don't see the spin move that he used effectively last year. But there hasn't been as much open running room, either. I think he has been dinged up a lot. He does need help. I liked what Snell and Samuels have done, but I am seeing a strong tendency from you and Shawn to overstate what Samuels and Snell have done and very much understate what Conner does. Conner starred against The Chargers and the Bengals and you make it sound like he did virtually nothing and it was all Samuels and Snell.
    Looks like Oh wow was right.

A lot of Conner fans like the idea of Conner but not the reality. He bulked up when he should’ve focused on slimming down.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?