Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benny Snell

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Benny Snell

Looked good out there tonight

And he has now outrushed the best games so far this year for both Leveon Bell and James Conner

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Might have to think about changing his nickname from Benny Snail to Benny Swell.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Might have to think about changing his nickname from Benny Snail to Benny Swell.
    Ill give him his due. He got the job done. Also Moncrief made a big catch. Invisible the rest of the night tho.

Legend

User Info Menu

it was just Benny Snell playing Benny Snell football...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I will admit, I wasn’t impressed with his speed in preseason but dude runs hard and has attitude.

I like his style. Hopefully he gets more reps. Will be a nice 3 headed monsters at RB if we can get everyone healthy (yeah.. I know, lol)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I will admit, I wasn’t impressed with his speed in preseason but dude runs hard and has attitude.

I like his style. Hopefully he gets more reps. Will be a nice 3 headed monsters at RB if we can get everyone healthy (yeah.. I know, lol)
    This.

Nice to see him rebound after a pretty bad preseason.

We must have a pretty good O-Line coach to get the results we put up in the running game last night.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    This.

Nice to see him rebound after a pretty bad preseason.

We must have a pretty good O-Line coach to get the results we put up in the running game last night.
    I see you; lol. You’ll be able to say the same thing in two weeks against another banged up/ bad d-line in the dolphins. Peterson looked good against them yesterday.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

With that in mind, and with Conners injury in mind, should Snell get the start against the dolphins? Just asking.....
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Conner will play but Snell will see a lot more of the field.

I’m worried Conner may have bruised ribs.

I wasn’t a fan of bringing Conner in at the GL after that injury.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Snell finally got to get into a groove and showed what he can do. Very excited about him going forward.