Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Artie Burned Starting?? game over

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    have fun cheering for him and against the Steelers...
    Lmao. I love when people tell on themselves.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    To be fair, I'm sure anyone who plays Fantasy Football has players that play against the Steelers.

I'm playing Ekeler this week because he's one of the top 2 backs on my team. Not because I want the Steelers to lose.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    To be fair, I'm sure anyone who plays Fantasy Football has players that play against the Steelers.

I'm playing Ekeler this week because he's one of the top 2 backs on my team. Not because I want the Steelers to lose.
    This is what made me give up FF. I hated having guys play against the Steelers and having to root for unnatural things to happen.

And I always hated picking Steelers on my team because when they underperformed (which they often do), they would make me upset.

I've always had a suspicion that the reason some people get so upset about Mike Tomlin and the Steelers is because they've cost them success at FF.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    have fun cheering for him and against the Steelers...
    Please ...

Read what I said. He’s on my bench. “ “I may“. Lol.

And Oh wow, there was nothing to “tell”. I see now why you were banned under the other name.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    This is what made me give up FF. I hated having guys play against the Steelers and having to root for unnatural things to happen.

And I always hated picking Steelers on my team because when they underperformed (which they often do), they would make me upset.

I've always had a suspicion that the reason some people get so upset about Mike Tomlin and the Steelers is because they've cost them success at FF.
    I’ve never drafted any Steelers other then Le’Veon Bell. Because I’ve always been afraid of my bias towards them. I had the #1 pick 4 years ago so I took him. He was the #1 or 2 runningback in fantasy consensus so I knew my favoritism wasn’t leading me to take him.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    To be fair,
    Northern , it’s all good. Oh wow just shown everyone that he doesn’t play real fantasy football because real fantasy football players HAVE to play players against their favorite teams. His mouth has just shown that he gets abused in fantasy football. Lol

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Real fantasy football players know that you have to play players against your favorite teams eventually. Can’t be any biases if your a real FF player. Thanks for telling on yourself... your obviously not! Lol

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Northern , it’s all good. Oh wow just shown everyone that he doesn’t play real fantasy football because real fantasy football players HAVE to play players against their favorite teams. His mouth has just shown that he gets abused in fantasy football. Lol
    Cut him some slack.
    This is the same guy that said he's cool with losing as long as they try hard .
    That's all you really need to know to determine his football knowledge.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Cut him some slack.
    This is the same guy that said he's cool with losing as long as they try hard .
    That's all you really need to know to determine his football knowledge.
    True.........

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lmao at REAL fantasy football players.