Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

Starter

User Info Menu

Trade Deadline

3 more games until the October 29th trade deadline...If we lose all 3, or 2 out of 3...And with Tomlins " maybe " uncertain future...Would we consider some trades, If so who, and what would they fetch?

Hargrave: 4th?
    Bud: 3rd? 4th?
    Burns: Anything?
    McDonald?
    Haden?

Anyone else? Thoughts?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Honestly, I'd like to go get AJ Green. I think he could be had for a mid-rounder and i think he'd be worth it if he could be persuaded to sign an extension of maybe 3 years. At present, they risk losing him for nothing at all since he's a FA after this season.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Honestly, I'd like to go get AJ Green. I think he could be had for a mid-rounder and i think he'd be worth it if he could be persuaded to sign an extension of maybe 3 years. At present, they risk losing him for nothing at all since he's a FA after this season.
    I like it...Cut Dropcrief, recoup our 3rd...Look towards next year.. Hopefully a healthy Ben, A.J. improving D...Get a TE...And who knows, Maybe a 1st for Tomlin lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I like it...Cut Dropcrief, recoup our 3rd...Look towards next year.. Hopefully a healthy Ben, A.J. improving D...Get a TE...And who knows, Maybe a 1st for Tomlin lol
    moncrief def needs to be gone... if they don't cut him and recoup that 3rd, imma have a problem (as will many of us)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    moncrief def needs to be gone... if they don't cut him and recoup that 3rd, imma have a problem (as will many of us)
    Moncrief will be active this weekend due to injuries to Samauel and Washington. Got to throw the ball to someone

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Moncrief will be active this weekend due to injuries to Samauel and Washington. Got to throw the ball to someone
    Even if that someone can't catch it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Moncrief might be able to catch it if his dislocated finger is sufficiently healed...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why wouldn't they just call Eli Rogers back?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Maybe the Chargers won't bother to cover him. That should help his catch rate.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I love the AJ Green idea, and he'd make a huge impact- if only by drawing a safety over, ...but, no way are the Bengals trading him within the division.

unless, of course, they are epically stupid lol