Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: James Washington

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    James Washington

    Out a couple weeks...Grrrrr...Does Moncrief get a hat?

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just when he started to get his feet under him. It's a long season and he'll still get chances. But I hope DJ continues to progress. I'm watching him and he really is a good route runner for his youth. I think he's going to a goodie for us going forward.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Not that Washington has done much, but this really hurts because it means that the Steelers are likely to keep Moncrief.

    Also, just throwing this out there. For as well as the Steelers usually draft WRs, James Wsahington was pick 60. Pick 61 was DJ Chark. This year, he has 27 catches for 485 yards and 5 TDs. Washington, in 19 career games, has 25/357/1.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    It’s really starting feel like we’re fielding our starting lineup from the preseason.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Not that Washington has done much, but this really hurts because it means that the Steelers are likely to keep Moncrief.

    Also, just throwing this out there. For as well as the Steelers usually draft WRs, James Wsahington was pick 60. Pick 61 was DJ Chark. This year, he has 27 catches for 485 yards and 5 TDs. Washington, in 19 career games, has 25/357/1.
    Wow..thanks for that bit of info. Chark is proving to be a beast; at least right now.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Not sure his 1.75 catches per game can't be replaced by Moncrief.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Wow..thanks for that bit of info. Chark is proving to be a beast; at least right now.
    He's lighting it up on my fantasy team. Picked him up on waivers 3 weeks ago.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

    Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

    Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    It’s really starting feel like we’re fielding our starting lineup from the preseason.
    I'm certain it's Tomlin's fault--he is deliberately hurting players to further upset the fans that hate him. I heard he is perfecting drills for injuring hamstrings and causing concussions.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    These games against BAL are brutal. End up beating the snot out of each other and feel the effects for weeks.
    Oh well....next man up!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Out a couple weeks...Grrrrr...Does Moncrief get a hat?
    Yes and he’s an upgrade. Just hold on to the freaking ball...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •