Thread: James Washington

Starter

User Info Menu

James Washington

Out a couple weeks...Grrrrr...Does Moncrief get a hat?

Legend

User Info Menu

Just when he started to get his feet under him. It's a long season and he'll still get chances. But I hope DJ continues to progress. I'm watching him and he really is a good route runner for his youth. I think he's going to a goodie for us going forward.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Not that Washington has done much, but this really hurts because it means that the Steelers are likely to keep Moncrief.

Also, just throwing this out there. For as well as the Steelers usually draft WRs, James Wsahington was pick 60. Pick 61 was DJ Chark. This year, he has 27 catches for 485 yards and 5 TDs. Washington, in 19 career games, has 25/357/1.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It’s really starting feel like we’re fielding our starting lineup from the preseason.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Not that Washington has done much, but this really hurts because it means that the Steelers are likely to keep Moncrief.

Also, just throwing this out there. For as well as the Steelers usually draft WRs, James Wsahington was pick 60. Pick 61 was DJ Chark. This year, he has 27 catches for 485 yards and 5 TDs. Washington, in 19 career games, has 25/357/1.
    Wow..thanks for that bit of info. Chark is proving to be a beast; at least right now.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Not sure his 1.75 catches per game can't be replaced by Moncrief.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Wow..thanks for that bit of info. Chark is proving to be a beast; at least right now.
    He's lighting it up on my fantasy team. Picked him up on waivers 3 weeks ago.
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    It’s really starting feel like we’re fielding our starting lineup from the preseason.
    I'm certain it's Tomlin's fault--he is deliberately hurting players to further upset the fans that hate him. I heard he is perfecting drills for injuring hamstrings and causing concussions.

Legend

User Info Menu

These games against BAL are brutal. End up beating the snot out of each other and feel the effects for weeks.
    Oh well....next man up!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Out a couple weeks...Grrrrr...Does Moncrief get a hat?
    Yes and he’s an upgrade. Just hold on to the freaking ball...