Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers must make trade or roster move

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers must make trade or roster move

We'll need a qb for next week if MR can't be cleared to play. Cant go into Charger game with one qb. So we trade someone away and open up a spot for Lynch or we cut someone and open up spot for Lynch.
    If we had to let someone go and we don't go into the fire sale mode a guy like J Elliott is as likely as anyone to get his walking papers. He wouldn't be the only option but I would say he is number 1 on the list.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    We'll need a qb for next week if MR can't be cleared to play. Cant go into Charger game with one qb. So we trade someone away and open up a spot for Lynch or we cut someone and open up spot for Lynch.
    If we had to let someone go and we don't go into the fire sale mode a guy like J Elliott is as likely as anyone to get his walking papers. He wouldn't be the only option but I would say he is number 1 on the list.
    I think Jaylen Samuels is next in line for QB. Season is already toast. Doesn't really matter who we put back there after Hodges.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's only 1 more loss, then a bye week. Rudolph will be fine by then. Maybe even this week if he passes protocol.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lynch is definitely getting called up. On the PS since 9/17. The guys on the roster bubble should be nervous. Someone is going...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Lynch is definitely getting called up. On the PS since 9/17. The guys on the roster bubble should be nervous. Someone is going...
    Cutting moncrief is the most logical choice now. ...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    1-4 start and most likely a 3rd rounder...No doubt

Legend

User Info Menu

My pick is Myres... Steelers CBs are playing well so not concerned about him possibly getting scooped up.... maybe TE Rader.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not only will they not cut Moncrief, IMO he’ll get a helmet this week if Washington can’t go.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    My pick is Myres... Steelers CBs are playing well so not concerned about him possibly getting scooped up.... maybe TE Rader.
    Those 2 guys are on the PS they need to make room on the 53.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Johnson should not have been let go. He played very well in camp n the pre-season. I do not believe he clears waivers but obviously if he does we would be fortunate to get him back on the PS.