Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just sayin...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    No wonder why Washington wants Tomlin. He has an above .800 record for trying hard.
    Unbelievable...lol
    No they are going to hire the coach who goes to the Superbowl every year, I'm sure he will be available.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    No they are going to hire the coach who goes to the Superbowl every year, I'm sure he will be available.
    Harbaugh? The ‘skins want Harbaugh? I heard somewhere that he’s awesome.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Talk about staw man.
    All I am asking for is the team plays and wins to the talent of the team. In the post season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Harbaugh? The ‘skins want Harbaugh. I heard somewhere that he’s awesome.
    Better than coach cliche. Obviously.

Legend

User Info Menu

And the team is doing something about it. Making aggressive moves to stay competitive. Many teams would call it a lost season and mail it in. If there is any sense of that for the Steelers this season, then the HC can be called to the carpet. So far, not seeing it whatsoever.

Look for them to sign another QB shortly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Talk about staw man.
    All I am asking for is the team plays and wins to the talent of the team. In the post season.
    It's called sarcasm.

You and every fan of every team asks that their team wins.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Better than coach cliche. Obviously.
    I think any objective person would think it is FAR from obvious that Harbaugh is a better coach than Tomlin.

By the way, all these coaches, in fact nearly everyone ever associated with the NFL is a fountain of cliches. I think they send them all to some special school to learn how to repeat them.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think any objective person would think it is FAR from obvious that Harbaugh is a better coach than Tomlin.

By the way, all these coaches, in fact nearly everyone ever associated with the NFL is a fountain of cliches. I think they send them all to some special school to learn how to repeat them.
    I think it's crazy that so many people take press conference quotes to have significant meaning.

The goal of players and coaches in press conferences is to say lots of words that don't mean anything.

Legend

User Info Menu

Talk about staw man.
    On average, Tomlin's teams in the post season have done better than their regular season seeding.

There's a link in my sig that goes through the data if you're interested in reading it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Name one coach that says dumber sh!t than Tomlin.