Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Just sayin...

  1. #121
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Read my above post. No shouting needed.

    If what you were claiming were true about how great the defense was, weíd have made it to a super bowl or two in the last 8 years. But we didnít.

    So your stats donít tell the whole story. Thatís why youíve chosen to deflect when Iíve cornered you with the truth. What you say and what has happened donít match up.

    So now you say Iím shouting?? Not needed. Just the facts are needed my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    We had one of the top 3-4 offenses in the league and your saying our defense was great too?? So where were the super bowl appearances in the last 8 years??

    Doesnít add up son. Doesnít add up.

    Please see my signature for what those great defenses did for us the last eight years in the post season. Because we know weíve had offense. We know that!
    Thanks for proving my point. Not a single thing to back up your argument except for your word. A top 3 or 4 offense? That's according to you. Now if you look for the facts please visit nfl.com. Here is how they have our offense ranked for the last 8 years

    2011 - 12th
    2012 - 21st
    2013 - 20th
    2014 - 2nd
    2015 - 3rd
    2016 - 7th
    2017 - 3rd
    2018 - 4th

    Now if you look at scoring, which is really what counts, here are the Steeler rankings.

    2011 - 21st
    2012 - 22nd
    2013 - 16th
    2014 - 7th
    2015 - 4th
    2016 - 10th
    2017 - 8th
    2018 - 6th

    Just once in the last 8 years were we in the top 4 in offense.

    Now, these are facts that I have posted. How do you feel you've "proven" that we have had a top 2 or 3 offense in the last 8 years? You haven't!! All you have done is all you ever do. You pontificate something that is floating around in your head with nothing to back it up. I'm telling you that you post like the President tweets. Just BS with no substance.

    and please show me where I've said we have had a great defense lately. I haven't because our defense has been mediocre at best for the last 4 or 5 years. So once again you've just made something up. More BS.

    So who really deflects when cornered with the truth? I think you are king at that.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

    but Go Steelers!!!

  2. #122
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. Not a single thing to back up your argument except for your word. A top 3 or 4 offense? That's according to you. Now if you look for the facts please visit nfl.com. Here is how they have our offense ranked for the last 8 years

    2011 - 12th
    2012 - 21st
    2013 - 20th
    2014 - 2nd
    2015 - 3rd
    2016 - 7th
    2017 - 3rd
    2018 - 4th

    Now if you look at scoring, which is really what counts, here are the Steeler rankings.

    2011 - 21st
    2012 - 22nd
    2013 - 16th
    2014 - 7th
    2015 - 4th
    2016 - 10th
    2017 - 8th
    2018 - 6th

    Just once in the last 8 years were we in the top 4 in offense.

    Now, these are facts that I have posted. How do you feel you've "proven" that we have had a top 2 or 3 offense in the last 8 years? You haven't!! All you have done is all you ever do. You pontificate something that is floating around in your head with nothing to back it up. I'm telling you that you post like the President tweets. Just BS with no substance.

    and please show me where I've said we have had a great defense lately. I haven't because our defense has been mediocre at best for the last 4 or 5 years. So once again you've just made something up. More BS.

    So who really deflects when cornered with the truth? I think you are king at that.
    Please see my signature to back up my argument. Stop all your crying .. we don’t have enough tissue.
    None of your argument is supported by actual outcomes. None.

    Again, please see my signature statements. They sum it up.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  3. #123
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Ikestop, you run around moaning, crying and bleeding and always shouting.

    Nothing you say or have can dispute that what I say matches the outcomes . What you bring are things that don’t match our playoff results.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  4. #124
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    More shouting. Smh.

  5. #125
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    That's your interpretation Oh wow. I'm not shouting at all. That's the problem with you TTT's; no one is shouting at you at all. In case your not up on posting etiquette, when people shout, they capitalize words back to back to back. You don't see me doing that at all.

    There is no shouting needed when people post data that doesn't match the outcomes.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  6. #126
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    More shouting. Smh.
    And why was your "feltdizz" name banned again? hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha. And yes, you've already admitted earlier that your really Feltdizz. So stop the denying it. You admitted it to Cap and I earlier.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  7. #127
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And why was your "feltdizz" name banned again? hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha. And yes, you've already admitted earlier that your really Feltdizz. So stop the denying it. You admitted it to Cap and I earlier.
    If you can’t debate the topic you just shout and deflect.

    Just take the L and move on.

  8. #128
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Steel Maniac has lost his mind, he just told Ikestops85 that none of the Stats that he posted is supported by outcomes. Of course the stats are based on outcomes that is the only thing they could be based on.

  9. #129
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. Not a single thing to back up your argument except for your word. A top 3 or 4 offense? That's according to you. Now if you look for the facts please visit nfl.com. Here is how they have our offense ranked for the last 8 years

    2011 - 12th
    2012 - 21st
    2013 - 20th
    2014 - 2nd
    2015 - 3rd
    2016 - 7th
    2017 - 3rd
    2018 - 4th

    Now if you look at scoring, which is really what counts, here are the Steeler rankings.

    2011 - 21st
    2012 - 22nd
    2013 - 16th
    2014 - 7th
    2015 - 4th
    2016 - 10th
    2017 - 8th
    2018 - 6th

    Just once in the last 8 years were we in the top 4 in offense.

    Now, these are facts that I have posted. How do you feel you've "proven" that we have had a top 2 or 3 offense in the last 8 years? You haven't!! All you have done is all you ever do. You pontificate something that is floating around in your head with nothing to back it up. I'm telling you that you post like the President tweets. Just BS with no substance.

    and please show me where I've said we have had a great defense lately. I haven't because our defense has been mediocre at best for the last 4 or 5 years. So once again you've just made something up. More BS.

    So who really deflects when cornered with the truth? I think you are king at that.
    Real fantasy football players know that team stats don't matter... Only individual stats help them bring home their most coveted trophies.

    Edited to add: On a serious note, I think lots of people overestimated the talent of many Steelers teams because they had three very good Fantasy Football options in Ben, Bell, and AB.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 10-15-2019 at 12:06 PM.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

    Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

    Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •