Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Washington Wants Tomlin

Backup

User Info Menu

Washington Wants Tomlin

I think you're allowed to trade a pick for a coach right? Maybe they'd give us their 1st (which may be 1st overall), or 2nd rd pick.

https://937thefan.radio.com/articles/report-washington-wants-acquire-coach-tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure...just let me know who you are replacing him with that will give you the second best win percentage in the NFL over a decade.

I'd love to hear all the names who would be an upgrade

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sure...just let me know who you are replacing him with that will give you the second best win percentage in the NFL over a decade.

That's always been my problem with the Replace Tomlin crowd.
    While I have my issues w/ Tomlin I have yet to hear of any names that would be a definite upgrade.
    Zac and Freddie?? No Thanks
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

How do you know who would or wouldn't be an upgrade? There's 7 billion people on the planet. I"m sure there's at least 1 that could win more than 3 playoff games in 8 years....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

Lincoln Riley. Someone is going to get the brightest offensive mind in football next year. Might as well be us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I’ll give Washington Tomlin for their first round draft pick. Done deal!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    How do you know who would or wouldn't be an upgrade? There's 7 billion people on the planet. I"m sure there's at least 1 that could win more than 3 playoff games in 8 years....
    That is ridiculous. There aren't 7 billion who can be successful NFL coaches. Just look at how many HC get hired and fired every year. That is why you don't dump a good one when you have one to appease a spoiled fan base. By any statistical analysis it is unlikely you can easily replace Tomlin's success year in and year out.

Backup

User Info Menu

Yes, Please give us a 1st round pick and you can have him!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Lincoln Riley. Someone is going to get the brightest offensive mind in football next year. Might as well be us.
    Cowboys will sell their souls to hire him. He will be the highest paid coach in the NFL the day he is hired.

Starter

User Info Menu

Oh Pretty please...

2nd string RB passing from your own 12, Wildcat on a 2nd and 1 for a big loss, instead of trying to power it for ONCE, for a 1st down...Leaving a TO in his pocket going into half ( God is he terrible at clock management ) Thumping his chest with his stupid sunglasses on, at the end of the game, when the game wasn't over...Not even mentioning the OT debacle...

Dude makes the same mistakes week after week, year after year...Steelers have been on a heavy downhill spiral the last few years...

Popcorn can't get out of his own way, He is a terrible Coach!

If Washington wants him, They can have him... PLEASE! I could drive him!