Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Washington Wants Tomlin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Starter

User Info Menu

Washington Wants Tomlin

I think you're allowed to trade a pick for a coach right? Maybe they'd give us their 1st (which may be 1st overall), or 2nd rd pick.

https://937thefan.radio.com/articles/report-washington-wants-acquire-coach-tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure...just let me know who you are replacing him with that will give you the second best win percentage in the NFL over a decade.

I'd love to hear all the names who would be an upgrade

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sure...just let me know who you are replacing him with that will give you the second best win percentage in the NFL over a decade.

That's always been my problem with the Replace Tomlin crowd.
    While I have my issues w/ Tomlin I have yet to hear of any names that would be a definite upgrade.
    Zac and Freddie?? No Thanks
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    That's always been my problem with the Replace Tomlin crowd.
    While I have my issues w/ Tomlin I have yet to hear of any names that would be a definite upgrade.
    Zac and Freddie?? No Thanks
    The Steelers have an uncanny way of finding these generational HCs. They just haven't figured out how to get rid of them. That seems to be the take.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The Steelers have an uncanny way of finding these generational HCs. They just haven't figured out how to get rid of them. That seems to be the take.
    That is the take...Tomlin, Like his predecessors, did very well for a long time...But, When they flamed out and it was time for a change...I think ( in their minds ) that they would feel a sense of disloyalty...Almost as if " you guys did do well for us, for so long, that it would be a slap in the face to get rid of you when you're down "

They're to loyal to a point... Popcorns time is up, He's getting worse by the game...Cut ties, regroup, and start over

We'll be fine!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lincoln Riley. Someone is going to get the brightest offensive mind in football next year. Might as well be us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Lincoln Riley. Someone is going to get the brightest offensive mind in football next year. Might as well be us.
    Cowboys will sell their souls to hire him. He will be the highest paid coach in the NFL the day he is hired.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cowboys will sell their souls to hire him. He will be the highest paid coach in the NFL the day he is hired.
    Good for him. Next...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Good for him. And the team that does that won't sniff the SB. Guaranteed.
    I don’t think Washington will be sniffing the postseason for a long time regardless.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Good for him. And the team that does that won't sniff the SB. Guaranteed.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.