Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Ratbirds - game day

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers vs Ratbirds - game day

Well like I said in another post donít try what we did last week with the wildcat because, the Ratbirds would be ready!!
    gotit Tomlin...If I new it what the f...is wrong with you!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Points every time the Ravens have the ball. Not exactly a winning formula...

Starter

User Info Menu

This one is going to slip away if they score again

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Points every time the Ravens have the ball. Not exactly a winning formula...
    Yep. Not helped with the turnover, but I thought they D would be better than this so far.

Need some turnovers to get back into it.
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Yep. Not helped with the turnover, but I thought they D would be better than this so far.

Need some turnovers to get back into it.
    Good call northern

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Good call northern
    Hope the football Gods noticed I said turnovers.

Not to get greedy, but I think our O's going to need help today and the D should be the better unit.
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Legend

User Info Menu

Wildcat will be today’s downfall.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wildcat will be today’s downfall.
    Flippy, I think you meant that failure in the Wildcat will set up the dramatic come from behind victory.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Enough with the wildcat. Wastes of plays at this point

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Flippy, I think you meant that failure in the Wildcat will set up the dramatic come from behind victory.
    you always get me. ��