Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Ratbirds - game day

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We win the toss and kick. lol. Just lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Now I'm criticizing the coaching staff. White the whiskey-tango-foxtrit is that?

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'd bet that has never happened in the history of overtime in the NFL. These guys are on acid.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We got jujued again damn

Legend

User Info Menu

juju... damn it

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin made the right decision to kick away at the start of OT. Got to admit, I thought he should have chosen to receive, because I thought the D was gassed, but MT got it right.

Too bad Ju Ju didn't hold on to that ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Tomlin made the right decision to kick away at the start of OT. Got to admit, I thought he should have chosen to receive, because I thought the D was gassed, but MT got it right.

Too bad Ju Ju didn't hold on to that ball.
    People seem to ignore the fact that you have a 3rd string QB coming off the bench, going into a divisional OT game. Tomlin absolutely made the right call for the circumstances. Give Hodges a bit more time to work with the coaches on the offensive plan in OT.
    Highly likely if Rudolph was playing the Steelers take the ball in OT.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    People seem to ignore the fact that you have a 3rd string QB coming off the bench, going into a divisional OT game. Tomlin absolutely made the right call for the circumstances. Give Hodges a bit more time to work with the coaches on the offensive plan in OT.
    Our special teams being so putrid doesn't help matters. But you always take the ball. Even though we haven't done it in decades, there's always a chance to run the kick back

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Hodges and the offense were playing fine. I think they should have taken the ball. Hodges made one bad decision, to throw across his body into the middle of the field, other than that he was moving the offense. I think they could have scored points. Although, after seeing the results and the defense playing that fiest series in OT lights out, maybe the right call was to defend and to force the Ravens to kick into the tough end of the field.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Just saw where Tomlin said the main reason he elected to kickoff was because our return game stinks