Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AB killing Kraft on social media

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

AB killing Kraft on social media

It serves them right.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

That's more of AB being a genius to make more money for himself and really go to the team he wants.

Legend

User Info Menu

Man AB is taking the Madden curse to new heights

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The guy needs professional help. Those services are offered in prison.

Starter

User Info Menu

They killed AB on Sunday countdown. Im sure he is watching. Hope he loses his mind some more and tweets his ass off today.
    I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching him self destruct.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    They killed AB on Sunday countdown. Im sure he is watching. Hope he loses his mind some more and tweets his ass off today.
    I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching him self destruct.
    You and me both. This will perhaps be his end and I hope it is.

Maybe now those who were feebly trying to lay blame at the feet of Tomlin and Ben during Brown's manufactured divorce from the Steelers will have a different take now. The fact they got him to produce at the level he did for 6 years is now revealed as a truly magnificent accomplishment.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

Maybe now those who were feebly trying to lay blame at the feet of Tomlin and Ben during Brown's manufactured divorce from the Steelers will have a different take now. The fact they got him to produce at the level he did for 6 years is now revealed as a truly magnificent accomplishment.
    It's well documented that Tomlin catered to AB and allowed him to do whatever he wanted without consequence.

AB would have produced with his other teams if the HC would have covered up and ignored his actions like Tomlin did.
    Tomlin was a major contributor to ABs development.
    Last edited by whatever; 09-22-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

he says he is done with the NFL, not football

XFL! He will be the star they need and will be allowed to do whatever the heck he wants

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    he says he is done with the NFL, not football

XFL! He will be the star they need and will be allowed to do whatever the heck he wants
    or maybe not.... its real bad when even the WWE of football thinks you are too F'ed in the head to join them

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...antonio-brown/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

I'm with you; AB is unhinged for sure. And now everyone knows the crap we had to deal with for years.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN