Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: AB killing Kraft on social media

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Not a Tomlin fan, But on this topic, after ALL we have seen from Chestio in the last year...He should be given a medal for doing as well as he did, for as long as he did...With this Clown!
    That's only because Tomlin let him run wild. As soon as discipline was handed out, he went crazy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    So Tomlin isn't responsible for keeping players in line, motivating them, X's and O's, successful challenges, timeouts, drafting or developing, giving any information in pressers, etc etc.
    So why is he irreplaceable?
    He did a good with all of the above. It's generally never as bad as some believe. There is always room for improvement.

Maybe you will understand when you stop living in a world of extremes?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    That's only because Tomlin let him run wild. As soon as discipline was handed out, he went crazy.

For 8 years, 2011 to 2018, AB was the most productive receiver in NFL history. A player who is "running wild" could not accomplish that. There has to
    be a lot of self-discipline that AB exhibited to work hard, and also a certain level of respect that he gave to the coach, his teammates and the
    organization to do that. He doesn't accomplish those stats by himself. So a wonderful "Tomlin hater" like you can equate great successes
    to "running wild" but there was obviously much to it than that.

Gradually I think AB lost his grip, but he did achieve a lot under Tomlin. Whatever he was doing was under the radar, so any fan speculating he was "running wild" really doesn't know for sure.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    He did a good with all of the above. It's generally never as bad as some believe. There is always room for improvement.

Maybe you will understand when you stop living in a world of extremes?
    I'm only reiterating what the Tomlin lovers say whenever something is questioned about his team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Didn't even get drafted in the XFL...Oh, How the mighty have fallen

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Now AB has apologized to Kraft. Rumors are flying that he will be going back to the Slimeballs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...-robert-kraft/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    For 8 years, 2011 to 2018, AB was the most productive receiver in NFL history. A player who is "running wild" could not accomplish that. There has to
    be a lot of self-discipline that AB exhibited to work hard, and also a certain level of respect that he gave to the coach, his teammates and the
    organization to do that. He doesn't accomplish those stats by himself. So a wonderful "Tomlin hater" like you can equate great successes
    to "running wild" but there was obviously much to it than that.

Gradually I think AB lost his grip, but he did achieve a lot under Tomlin. Whatever he was doing was under the radar, so any fan speculating he was "running wild" really doesn't know for sure.
    Running wild up and down the football field breaking records.

I think AB thought he was the biggest reason for our success and wanted to be treated like a franchise QB with all the perks.

Also think JuJu’s rise hurt AB’s ego. While JuJu was getting the shine we knew
    it was due to AB getting most of the attention.

So Ben saying he should’ve gone to JuJu after the Denver game and JuJu fumbling in the Saints game...
    Last edited by Oh wow; 11-20-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Now AB has apologized to Kraft. Rumors are flying that he will be going back to the Slimeballs.

He sees now that the league doesn't need him. And weather he gets his money from the Patriots & Raiders is still up for debate. Despite that bullcrap statement from him about, " Your going to pay me so you might as well play me."

AB looks desperate and IS desperate.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

I don't see playing this season or getting paid by the pats