Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: AB killing Kraft on social media

Legend

User Info Menu

AB's one last desperate attempt at a ring before he is sent to a padded room.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think ****ing with an owner, especially someone as powerful as Kraft, make you persona non gratta (sp?) pretty quick.
    Marcia wants AB. The team needs help at WR. And Kraft wants to win another ring. There's a reason AB apologized and I'm guessing he was asked to. If he shows enough remorse and the league reinstates him, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he's playing for Belichick before the end of the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...rob-gronkowski

Rob Gronkowski will return to Patriots in Week 14, according to Rob Gronkowski
    By Darren Hartwell September 10, 2019 11:05 AM
    You heard it here: Rob Gronkowski will be lined up at tight end when the New England Patriots play the Kansas City Chiefs on Dec. 8.

How do we know this? Because Gronkowski himself told Barstool Sports' Dave Portnoy he'd return in Week 14, according to a video Portnoy posted on Twitter of the retired tight end's visit to Barstool HQ in New York on Monday.

"I'm gonna be in single coverage with all those receivers we have," Gronkowski playfully adds, referencing the likes of Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon. "Won't even get touched. Week 14!"

OK, we should add the caveat: There's a good chance Gronk is joking here. The 30-year-old has admitted to messing with people about an NFL comeback, and he and Portnoy could just be stirring the pot.

Gronk reveals "game-changer" moment on path to retirement

Gronkowski also has a new business venture with a line of Cannabidiol-based medical products called CBDMedic -- he's "Mr. Recovery" now -- and says he'd need to be in a much better mental state to return to football.

If Gronk eventually changes his mind, though, he'll need to do so before Week 14: Per NFL rules, the Patriots must take Gronkowski off the reserve/retired list by Dec. 1 (Week 13) to make him eligible for postseason play.

So, let's move that comeback date up a week.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

According to this report, the Patriots ARE having internal discussions about re-signing Brown.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...own/ar-BBX8Qmh

Conflicting reports. Who knows?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

AB should not be allowed to return to the league this year for all the stunts he pulled. He should probably be suspended for a minimum of 4 to 6 games next season for his actions.

Old soliciting prostitutes Bob Kraft could throw his weight around and get AB reinstated without punishment.

Backup

User Info Menu

Sounds like AB made up with Kraft so he could have another happy ending...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerMaine83 View Post
    Sounds like AB made up with Kraft so he could have another happy ending...
    Hahahahahahahahaha .. good one!
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did you see that AB posted this on Instagram yesterday?

https://twitter.com/Toucherandrich/s...473859/photo/1

In case you don't want to follow the link, here's what it said: "You have rumors of your HOF QB wanting to leave, as well as already losing your All-Pro TE. I would assume that you would want to improve your offensive threats, which are obviously lacking. Tom and Josh have nothing to work with. Swallow your pride RKK. A report came out that you had fingers up your a-- during the spa, just let us sign AB and you can win another Super Bowl. If not, I’m not sure this is a Super Bowl winning roster."

He didn't write it, but he re-posted it to his account. He did take it down shortly, but dang ... wouldn't you think he'd know, that would kill any chance of Kraft forgiving him and bringing him back to the *s. Think you'd have to say, this nails it that Brown is seriously mentally ill.
    Last edited by Buzz; 12-03-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Today, he followed up by posting this on twitter:

"They don't want me to be great! They want my name slandered.
    They want to finish us! They control the narrative! Never trust they."

Certifiably nuts.

Legend

User Info Menu