Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AB killing Kraft on social media

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    he says he is done with the NFL, not football

XFL! He will be the star they need and will be allowed to do whatever the heck he wants
    Doesn't the XFL have some kind of morality clause?

Maybe it was the last Gen XFL, but I thought the were trying to go for a "players got don't feel bad rooting for" kind of thing.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I'm with you; AB is unhinged for sure. And now everyone knows the crap we had to deal with for years.
    So has the total implosion of AB made you change your opinion of how Tomlin handled him?

We got so many productive years, and two other teams got a total of 1 game before he totally immolated himself.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

So what are your thoughts? If Tomlin had busted AB for his antics earlier, would AB still be with the Steelers? Or would the break up happened long before now?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    They killed AB on Sunday countdown. Im sure he is watching. Hope he loses his mind some more and tweets his ass off today.
    I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching him self destruct.
    Completely agree

Additionally, I'm really hoping they find a way to void any money that jackass thinks he's supposed to receive.

Obviously, I'm no fan of the Pats or Kraft, but Brown is on a whole different level of scumbag

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So what are your thoughts? If Tomlin had busted AB for his antics earlier, would AB still be with the Steelers? Or would the break up happened long before now?
    AB would have been long gone if Tomlin enforced any rules or distributed any disciplinary action on him.
    That's pretty obvious now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like hes having some sense and deleting his tweets about Kraft, Ben, Sharpe, and encouraging the Pats fan that threatened the SI writer on his behalf.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

In retrospect, the Steelers handled Brown perfectly. When he finally got too bugnuts, we got what we could and moved on.

Bugnuts. Bango-nuts. Biff-nuts. Whacky whacky muck muck. 'luuuuuudes. Maybe goofballs caused this? That's it. Got to be the goofballs.

You either love the Steelers, or you hate America.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So... What is he saying about Kraft and Patriots*?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    In retrospect, the Steelers handled Brown perfectly. When he finally got too bugnuts, we got what we could and moved on.

Bugnuts. Bango-nuts. Biff-nuts. Whacky whacky muck muck. 'luuuuuudes. Maybe goofballs caused this? That's it. Got to be the goofballs.

You either love the Steelers, or you hate America.
    If losing the locker room and 20+ million is perfect, I'd hate to how handling him wrong would turn out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    It's well documented that Tomlin catered to AB and allowed him to do whatever he wanted without consequence.

AB would have produced with his other teams if the HC would have covered up and ignored his actions like Tomlin did.
    Tomlin was a major contributor to ABs development.
    If Tomlin let AB do whatever he wanted why did he want off the team so bad to the point of basically quitting?
    Fact is Tomlin sat him the last game when AB decided to go AWOL.
    You have no evidence whatsoever that AB would behave differently with a different coach. Fact is two coaches other than Tomlin couldn't reign him in.