Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AB

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Probably Ben's fault.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Bill Belichick had an owner mentality.

Tom Brady had an owner mentality.

And worst of all, Robert Kraft had an owner mentality.

The only negative is that I was hoping he would rot that team to it’s core from the inside. They were too smart to let that happen.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Bill Belichick had an owner mentality.

Tom Brady had an owner mentality.

And worst of all, Robert Kraft had an owner mentality.

The only negative is that I was hoping he would rot that team to itís core from the inside. They were too smart to let that happen.
    All three are "crackers" too and Tomlin is just an "Uncle Tom"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bat **** crazy...
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The person who's most relieved at today's news?

Gisele Bundchen. She no longer has to worry about Tom bringing Pervy to stay at their house.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Where next? Cowboys? Chiefs? Dolphins?

Or does he have to sit out a year until this cools off (assuming he’s capable of letting it cool off)?

Or is Brown actually out of NFL for good?

Starter

User Info Menu

It's sad ( not really, it's great just an expression ) He ecould have EASILY been the 2nd greatest WR EVER...What a stupid MF

Rookie

User Info Menu

Who is going to sign this guy after all this? No endorsements, no NFL he’s f-cked.

Backup

User Info Menu

He'll come back next year. Hell it took all of 10 minutes for the Browns to sign Hunt.

The problem for him will be, he'll have zero say over which team signs him, and zero ability to get a big contract.

All I can say is 'hahaha, big chest'

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wonder how long Josh Gordon stays clean?