Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: AB

Legend

User Info Menu

ABís jerseyís are now on clearance with 3 different teams. Thatís gotta be a record.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

AB's the first player in NFL history to have his jersey from three different teams on the clearance rack in stores at the same time...

Starter

User Info Menu

Lololololololololol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    No. Apparently Monday is the day the signing bonus tolls. So no mo money for AB.
    Maybe the Pats are freeing up money for Jalen Ramsey?

Legend

User Info Menu

subtracting the fines from the money ABs made to play this year, it ended up costing him to play football this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    He'll come back next year. Hell it took all of 10 minutes for the Browns to sign Hunt.

The problem for him will be, he'll have zero say over which team signs him, and zero ability to get a big contract.

All I can say is 'hahaha, big chest'
    Hunt didn't burn through thrre teams over a span of 2 games while only playing one.

And 2 of those are among the most respected in the league.

I think he's done
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    subtracting the fines from the money ABs made to play this year, it ended up costing him to play football this year.
    Big time, also a lot of his endorsement deals ended this year and they arent being renewed, business is no longer boomin.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Is that true?

Sounds like he got half his SB from the pats plus a game check.

I'd imagine he'd have gotten at least some of his SB from Oakland too.

My guess is he still made more money this year than the median American will make in their lifetime.

He threw away a **** ton of cash, but I think he still made a ton.
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Is that true?

Sounds like he got half his SB from the pats plus a game check.

I'd imagine he'd have gotten at least some of his SB from Oakland too.

My guess is he still made more money this year than the median American will make in their lifetime.

He threw away a **** ton of cash, but I think he still made a ton.
    AB got $0 from the Raiders. His first $500k in signing bonus was contingent on being at practice enough which he wasnít. Overall his fines were around $300k.

In NE, heíd get 1 weekly paycheck. The first $5m of his signing bonus would have been due Monday but heís been cut so he wonít get it either. There were some character clauses in the contract that give the Pats and out. So he made about $150k from the Pats for a week.

That puts him upside down for the year at about -$150k for playing football.

I know nothing about his outside money, but given his endorsements are drying up plus his probably massive legal fees,heís probably digging himself a financial hole with every breath he takes.

Given all the stuff heís gone thru recently, Iím guessing he probably isnít good at managing his money. For all we know, maybe the reason he doesnít pay his bills is cause heís broke.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Hunt didn't burn through thrre teams over a span of 2 games while only playing one.

And 2 of those are among the most respected in the league.

I think he's done
    You may be right. I think someone, maybe Rosenhaus, will finally get through his giant head that he needs to get his **** together once and for all. I predict he goes to some type of counseling, hits the TV circuit for an 'apology tour', and a team will take a chance on him next year because he's 'reformed'. T.O. got how many chances?

Either that or he winds up in jail