Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    More likely rags to wash the car.
    Maybe Bob Kraft will be happy to buy all of the AB jerseys back and put them to good use at the ol' Orchids of Asia spa.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Maybe Bob Kraft will be happy to buy all of the AB jerseys back and put them to good use at the ol' Orchids of Asia spa.
    Then they'd have to be modified to be A_BJ jerseys.
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]

Starter

User Info Menu

NE offered us a 1st for dumb F@#$.....js

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    NE offered us a 1st for dumb F@#$.....js
    IF only we had KNOWN ... coulda dumped his salary on NE and got a 1st from them, and he'd have been done by week 2 ... woulda been so sweet to stick it to them that way

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Cumback player of the year?
    That's just wrong

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaha ...it's hilarious. So creative.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Now that is funny.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    This will be a longer post than I typically submit.

I donít know what Iím feeling.

I was furious with AB for how he let us down last year and engineered his trade.
    I was unsurprised by his behavior with the raiders - heís been a diva for years
    I wasnít shocked he schemed his way out of Oakland - I firmly believe rosenhaus had been talking to the pats.
    Iím disgusted by the new allegations.
    Iím horrified he didnít have the common sense to NOT send those texts.

But

I loved watching him play for us.
    I was inspired by his first few years and the story of his path to the NFL.
    I thought his willingness to go over the middle and that hit he took from burfict was heroic.
    I believed his play made him a first ballot HOF.

That being said,

I take no pleasure in watching career suicide.
    Iím so conflicted thereís a part of me (a small part) that wants the pats to go 19-0 to show him what he screwed himself out of. How absurd is that???

But I think watching this train wreck that Iím mostly puzzled and very sad that a great football player is a seriously flawed human being. Maybe there is some underlying issue. I donít wish that upon him - but it would help me make sense of this.

Iím not cheering today. Iím not upset today. Iím just hoping the people he hurt and AB himself finds what they need to heal.

great post... AB was awesome... sad how things are unraveling....

after swan, louis lipps, ward, he is my favoite steeler WR
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    great post... AB was awesome... sad how things are unraveling....

after swan, louis lipps, ward, he is my favoite steeler WR
    Hall of Fame talent
    Hall of Shame character

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

omg I did not get the pun at first. Lmao gold