Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: Paxton Lynch

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

    can't hurt to take a look see

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

    can't hurt to take a look see
    That's what I was thinking too. At least he has a pedigree.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

    can't hurt to take a look see
    +1...Can he be a worse option than Hodges? At least he has played an NFL game. I think Hodges is only on the 53 man roster because he has been in the system learning the playbook for 2 months

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    +1...Can he be a worse option than Hodges? At least he has played an NFL game. I think Hodges is only on the 53 man roster because he has been in the system learning the playbook for 2 months
    that's my take as well

    considering what's out there, lynch seems like a good as choice as any

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    just shows the uncertainty of any draft pick. Especially at QB.
    Especially at qb. The one position that is still hard to properly scout and evauate accurately.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    It shows the confidence that they have in Mason. I have a feeling that we all are going oing to be surprised.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

    can't hurt to take a look see
    it worked out with their draft bust, tommy maddox.

    imho, i still like hodges better.

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    it worked out with their draft bust, tommy maddox.

    imho, i still like hodges better.
    My son (a Broncos fan) and I were talking about Us picking up Paxton Lynch today, my son said Paxton could become a locker room cancer, said that he was one in Denver. Has anyone else heard this about him?

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    My son (a Broncos fan) and I were talking about Us picking up Paxton Lynch today, my son said Paxton could become a locker room cancer, said that he was one in Denver. Has anyone else heard this about him?
    no, I just heard he sucks...

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    no, I just heard he sucks...
    Oh good that’s a relief

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •