Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paxton Lynch

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

can't hurt to take a look see

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    this guy has to have some talent to go in the 1st no matter how bad he sucked in Denver

That's what I was thinking too. At least he has a pedigree.

Legend

User Info Menu

+1...Can he be a worse option than Hodges? At least he has played an NFL game. I think Hodges is only on the 53 man roster because he has been in the system learning the playbook for 2 months

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    +1...Can he be a worse option than Hodges? At least he has played an NFL game. I think Hodges is only on the 53 man roster because he has been in the system learning the playbook for 2 months
    that's my take as well

considering what's out there, lynch seems like a good as choice as any

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    just shows the uncertainty of any draft pick. Especially at QB.
    Especially at qb. The one position that is still hard to properly scout and evauate accurately.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It shows the confidence that they have in Mason. I have a feeling that we all are going oing to be surprised.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

it worked out with their draft bust, tommy maddox.

imho, i still like hodges better.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    it worked out with their draft bust, tommy maddox.

imho, i still like hodges better.
    My son (a Broncos fan) and I were talking about Us picking up Paxton Lynch today, my son said Paxton could become a locker room cancer, said that he was one in Denver. Has anyone else heard this about him?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    My son (a Broncos fan) and I were talking about Us picking up Paxton Lynch today, my son said Paxton could become a locker room cancer, said that he was one in Denver. Has anyone else heard this about him?
    no, I just heard he sucks...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    no, I just heard he sucks...
    Oh good that’s a relief

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.