Thread: 2020....1st rd to the phins

Backup

User Info Menu

Anyone hear about Davis injury, maybe he is going to IR too, thus the move

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Love it....Build the defense up for Rudulph

When Ben took over when Tommy got injured, he had a good defense to help out; good move for Mason,
    Last edited by spyboots; 09-16-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    I like the move for one very salient reason. Everyone (including myself) is predicting doom and gloom after the horrible display of football-like play we have seen in the first two games and the injury. Going out and getting a talent like Fitzpatrick sends a message to the team and the fan base, that nobody is packing anything in. Whether this turns out to be good or bad, I like the move for the message it sends.
    This is a great post; but I don’t feel things will pan out in the cold light of reality.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Love it, love it, love it! (I know I’m in the minority here but we may have solved our Safety problem for years.)
    Don’t assume minority lmao. The ones who bark the loudest are often the most unhappy.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    I like the move for one very salient reason. Everyone (including myself) is predicting doom and gloom after the horrible display of football-like play we have seen in the first two games and the injury. Going out and getting a talent like Fitzpatrick sends a message to the team and the fan base, that nobody is packing anything in. Whether this turns out to be good or bad, I like the move for the message it sends.
    This needed to be said - THANK YOU!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    The guy plays on a defense that gave up 112 points in 2 games.
    Nick Saban ( ya him ) Said he was the BEST defensive player he ever coached, and a great leader!

He just put on Twitter something to the effect " I'm not a quitter, never was, never will be...and I didn't want to be on a team that was tanking '

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Don’t assume minority lmao. The ones who bark the loudest are often the most unhappy.
    And ones who attack others because they have different opinions are often small minded.

Starter

User Info Menu

Look at it this way.

We got our top 10 draft pick EARLY!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Nick Saban ( ya him ) Said he was the BEST defensive player he ever coached, and a great leader!

He just put on Twitter something to the effect " I'm not a quitter, never was, never will be...and I didn't want to be on a team that was tanking '
    Love that attitude.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And ones who attack others because they have different opinions are often small minded.
    attack? What sensitively level are you feeling right now? Lol I even added assumed laughter with the “lmao”.