Starter

User Info Menu

2020....1st rd to the phins

To the phins
    ..for Fitzpatrick

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers trade away their 1st round pick fo Fitzpateick

This was a huge mistake by Colbert. We are not one player away from solving our problems. Plus I wouldn’t have given up a first round pick; a 2nd and a 3rd would have been my offer.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Love it....Build the defense up for Rudulph

Steelers trade 2020 first-round pick to Dolphins for DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, per Adam Schefter
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It sucks that it's a first round pick..but it was for a good purpose!! Just hope he replaces Davis now.
    Rara's WAY TOO EARLY mock v2
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Round 2- Anfernee Jennings, OLB; Alabama
    Round 3 (Bell comp?)- Tristen Wirfs, OT; Iowa
    Round 4a- Cameron Dantzler, CB; Mississippi State
    Round 4b- Lorenzo Neal, DT; Purdue
    Round 6- Emeka Emezie, WR; NC State
    Round 7- Darnay Holmes, CB; UCLA

Legend

User Info Menu

Not a possible top 10 pick. I don’t agree with this.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    This was a huge mistake by Colbert. We are not one player away from solving our problems. Plus I wouldn’t have given up a first round pick; a 2nd and a 3rd would have been my offer.
    We dont have a 3rd bro
    Would you want us to draft another Burns, Dupree or Jarvis?
    This kid can play and is a top notch character guy from what i've read
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not a possible top 10 pick. I donít agree with this.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

taking a hell of a gamble that rudolph is their guy

Starter

User Info Menu

Horrible pick....Tomlin burning the pit before he gone

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    We dont have a 3rd bro
    Would you want us to draft another Burns, Dupree or Jarvis?
    This kid can play and is a top notch character guy from what i've read
    We will get a compensatory 3rd round pick for Bell. Iím not trading a possible top 10 pick.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN