How hurt is Conner?

Is it serious?

Is it time for Benny Snell football?

Legend

User Info Menu

id say its time for the back ups to get a shot.. no use to rush conner back

Legend

User Info Menu

I have always said that Conner's career will be similar to Chris Fu. Teases with loads of talent but can't stay healthy. Its a shame because love the kid as a player and human being.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like our depth at RB. With 3 pro bowl lineman in front, any of them should have success.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Based on his preseason play, I'd be much more excited about putting Samuels in vs. Snell.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We need a healthy Conner now more than ever.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Based on his preseason play, I'd be much more excited about putting Samuels in vs. Snell.
    Would definitely agree... based on preseason. But anyone else wonder why after 1 carry for 23 yards, we didn't see Snell in the game again??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    Would definitely agree... based on preseason. But anyone else wonder why after 1 carry for 23 yards, we didn't see Snell in the game again??
    I'm going to go with the standard "because we're not good at splitting carries between backs and haven't ever been in the Tomlin era".
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Same here... but the Snell run was impressive. More speed than I seen him have all preseason.

Samuels is just smooth, I like his style.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    I like our depth at RB. With 3 pro bowl lineman in front, any of them should have success.
    Has to be said..........the loss of Mike Munchak has been huge. Our O-line isn't the same.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN