Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bens out. Itís gut check time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Completely changes my outlook to games. Instead of going into a game expecting to win (dominate) I can look at it as a chance to win.
    The Steelers still have a good core of players that could rally around MR.

Legend

User Info Menu

Biggest question to be answered;

WILL AB SEND ROETHLISBERGER A GET WELL CARD AFTER THE SURGERY?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

lol. AB has his own problems.

Legend

User Info Menu

lets be honest.. we saw what our chances of a sb were last week. why not begin the transition now?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    i suspect weve seen the last of Big Ben. Look for a retirement announcement soon
    I agree with this...could this be all a stent to help with an easy out??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    You are correct. The Tomlin haters get some ancillary good ammo here. They’re popping champagne with the Ben haters once again.
    Let's be honest. They don't need any ammo. They are going to hate Tomlin even if he wins the next two Super Bowls. They will hate him because of his eyes or his demeanor or his press conferences or whatever else.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who would have thought two seasons ago we’d be without Bell, AB and Ben in 2019? Bell maybe but that’s a lot of productivity lost.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Let's be honest. They don't need any ammo. They are going to hate Tomlin even if he wins the next two Super Bowls. They will hate him because of his eyes or his demeanor or his press conferences or whatever else.
    Exactly. People who don't like Coach didn't want him in the first place (in most cases) and do whatever mental gymnastics they have to in order to explain away any success he's had. I just roll my eyes at them and move along anymore.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Who would have thought two seasons ago we’d be without Bell, AB and Ben in 2019? Bell maybe but that’s a lot of productivity lost.
    Creating lots of opportunity for other players to step up and be special

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Does Ben need to have his elbow circumsized?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.