Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomlins press conference

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlins press conference

I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Starter

User Info Menu

And there will be some fans hanging on every word.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Jesus Christ. It the same old garbage, cliche, bull$hit. I wonder if Rooney is behind the podium sucking him off.

He seems to be the only one impressed by Tomlin anymore.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Tomlin murdered someone, the TTS would still defend him. It is what it is.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I enjoyed Cowher’s and Noll’s PCs. They always wore their emotions on their sleeves. It was nice to see losses bothered the hell out of them and they didn’t bother trying to hide it.

I’m sure Tomlin isn’t happy but damn...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I enjoyed Cowher’s and Noll’s PCs. They always wore their emotions on their sleeves. It was nice to see losses bothered the hell out of them and they didn’t bother trying to hide it.

I’m sure Tomlin isn’t happy but damn...
    I don't think he really cares. He knows his job is safe. Complacency at its best

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't think he really cares. He knows his job is safe. Complacency at its best
    If we lose to the 49ers, all bets are off on that.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    If we lose to the 49ers, all bets are off on that.
    Wishful thinking.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin’s lack of panic is why we will climb back to a winning record.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin is not afraid to make changes when he feels they are needed. Example, they are paying Moncrief big $ this season as the #2 but let's see if he even gets on the field the next game. He has benched many in the past, Burns, Ike, Mendenhall. Hoping Ola will get his chance soon because Chick is not the answer to any LB spot.