Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: But Im a hater of Ben...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Tried to tell you guys. Might as well give the young kid a shot and take our bumps and bruises.

Ben played us just like AB. All this money and he looks like he doesn’t give a damn.
    im right there with ya..

Legend

User Info Menu

I never agree with dizz but i dont want to see Ben any more this year.
    Grow the team with Rudolph and Tomlin and Ben can leave after this season
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I never agree with dizz but i dont want to see Ben any more this year.
    Grow the team with Rudolph and Tomlin and Ben can leave after this season
    Sometimes you have to put personal beef aside.

Ben is done and Tomlin should be on a short leash with Rudolph

Butler needs to go and so does Fitch.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin needs to go with them...
    Butler should've been gone last year.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

So is this a case where the WR (AB) made the QB (BR) better? .... interesting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Sometimes you have to put personal beef aside.

Ben is done and Tomlin should be on a short leash with Rudolph

Butler needs to go and so does Fitch.
    id say you could be on a relatively short leash with rudolph if we hadnt traded away dobbs. Now we are looking like idiots for trading him away... just like with extending Ben before the season

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    id say you could be on a relatively short leash with rudolph if we hadnt traded away dobbs. Now we are looking like idiots for trading him away... just like with extending Ben before the season
    If Mason goes down it’s going to be really ugly.

Then again, if Ben is down this season is a wash. Maybe we finally get the high draft pick we need to get a real game changer.

You and I were called all types of names for entertaining the idea of moving on from Ben but IMO it’s part of the game.

Every QB isn’t Brady or Brees and if guys like Peyton, Favre, Montana can be moved why can’t Ben?

Does Ben look inspired and rejuvenated or old and uninterested?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    So is this a case where the WR (AB) made the QB (BR) better? .... interesting.
    At one point this summer, I thought maybe AB engineered his exit because he saw that Ben's deep ball accuracy was bad last year. Maybe he saw the regression and wanted out to preserve his legacy.

But at this point, I think it's mostly that AB's crazy.

If Ben was subtly declining over the last few years, maybe we did miss it because of AB (and Bell).
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Most of the Ben haters are also Tomlin haters.
    Nope, it's either or... They blame Tomlin when Ben plays like a rookie or worse than the opponent QB and blames Ben when he plays well and Tomlin have brain farts.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Where as I try and others also try be objective. And don't have agendas. My only agenda is winning and I don't care if snoopy was the qb and Cinderella was the head coach. But I do know Bozo is the DC as in Butler
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]