Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Butler asap. And take the offense out of Ben's hand.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fire Butler asap. And take the offense out of Ben's hand.

Playing a safety 10 yards of a slot receiver. Letting the offense dictate the coverage by continuing to play a CB on A TE and Safety on a receiver is so pathetic!!!! It's pathetic when a back up QB gets the offense going faster than a 16 year vet!!! Enough Said!!!! And if Tomlin can't make that happen FIRE HIM!!!!!
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Playing a safety 10 yards of a slot receiver. Letting the offense dictate the coverage by continuing to play a CB on A TE and Safety on a receiver is so pathetic!!!! It's pathetic when a back up QB gets the offense going faster than a 16 year vet!!! Enough Said!!!! And if Tomlin can't make that happen FIRE HIM!!!!!
    I feel this frustration.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Coaching is overrated.

That's according to the Tomlin apologists that clearly haven't played any form of competitive sports.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe the defense isn’t good. They got ripped man to man and they got ripped playing zone.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am ready for a new coaching staff though

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I think our current one is stale...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Im also ready to start drafting players that can tackle, catch, etc. Please take Colbert with the coaching staff.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Coaching is overrated.

That's according to the Tomlin apologists that clearly haven't played any form of competitive sports.
    Boom........
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I think our current one is stale...
    I used the same word in the game chat. Stale

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Coaching is overrated.

whoever thought terrel edmonds was worth a #1 pick should be fired tomorrow.

easy to see he was a tomlin type player