Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Rudolph

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Could this be the Steelers Drew Bledsoe moment....

Pappy
    I was thinking more like the Steelers Tommy Maddox moment given that Tommy also got injured and replaced in the second game of the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I was thinking more like the Steelers Tommy Maddox moment given that Tommy also got injured and replaced in the second game of the season.
    I like the results of the Brady for Bledsoe swap than I do the Roethlisberger for Maddox swap so I'm shooting for the stars with Rudolph.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

this is a big opportunity for Rudolph
    hope he shines

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Mason is up to it. He’s been playing a ton this preseason and is primed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I think Mason is up to it. Hes been playing a ton this preseason and is primed.
    Its going to be an interesting ride. Like the white water raft rides at Ohiopyle. Smooth water with crazy rapids mixed in. Should be fun. Embrace it and give Rudolph all our support. Keep the negativity at a minimum

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I think Mason is up to it. He’s been playing a ton this preseason and is primed.
    i do to...and if he pans out. itll look like a steal for a 3rd round pick

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like what Mason said ......Hopefully Ben comes back but, I'm ready to go and I've always been confident in myself......

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ramon Foster says Mason prepares like a mad man.....I feel good with Mason....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    The last guy here who prepared like a mad man turned out to be an actual mad man.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Jesus, Ramon. If we're going to get history to repeat, you're supposed to say:

"No, it's not exciting. Do you want to go work with some little young kid who's just out of college?"

Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158