Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Rudolph

Legend

User Info Menu

Time for Rudolph

The current window is closed. Time to see what weve got with Rudolph...and let Ben retire at the end of the year.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    The current window is closed. Time to see what weve got with Rudolph...and let Ben retire at the end of the year.
    Rudolph should replace Ben.
    Jaylen Samuels should replace Connor.
    James Washington should replace Moncrief.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    Rudolph should replace Ben.
    Jaylen Samuels should replace Connor.
    James Washington should replace Moncrief.
    Connor is the only one I don’t feel as strong for.

Ben is a tough one because of the love throughout the years but he seriously looks terrible... but somehow moncrief looks worse than him! Masons first INT of his career was a robbery!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I should stay away from here after a loss

Legend

User Info Menu

Rudolph accounted for himself very well. He looked like he could be our guy going forward.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The most predictable thread. I told my wife somebody would post that it was time to move on from Ben after this. I scoff...

Starter

User Info Menu

Although he looked good, I'm not sure Mason can lead this team to .500

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rudolph was the bright sport - I was pleasantly surprised to see that he is competent and that he doesn't appear to be a Landry Jones Part 2. At least yet.

But benching Roethlisberger in favor of Rudolph is just a silly idea.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Rudolph was the bright sport - I was pleasantly surprised to see that he is competent and that he doesn't appear to be a Landry Jones Part 2. At least yet.

But benching Roethlisberger in favor of Rudolph is just a silly idea.
    Wont be silly if Ben is actually hurt. I want to see Rudolph. Not like anyone is going to beat the fvcking patriots unless Brady goes down.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was waiting for this thread. Smh

Carry on...