Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING----> Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Legend

User Info Menu

As for the veracity of the allegations, I can't quite interpret what he said, but it seems that Brown confirmed that he ejaculated on her back without consent, right? A translator would be helpful but that's how I read it.

He can make all the noise he wants about a counter-suit, etc., but my guess is that he is going to settle this and pay a fortune to do so. There is no way Brown's lawyer can let him give a deposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sorry but her coming back to be with him three times just kills the credibility to me.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    As for the veracity of the allegations, I can't quite interpret what he said, but it seems that Brown confirmed that he ejaculated on her back without consent, right? A translator would be helpful but that's how I read it.

He can make all the noise he wants about a counter-suit, etc., but my guess is that he is going to settle this and pay a fortune to do so. There is no way Brown's lawyer can let him give a deposition.
    In Brown’s lawyer’s statement, they made the rather stupid admission (in my opinion), that there was sex. So Taylor is 75% of the way home, before Brown even filed an Answer. Really dumb decision - I think everyone understands when a defendant says “I deny everything, and can’t comment further based on advice of my lawyer.”

And yeah, his lawyer should lean hard for settling fast. A crazy half-wit like Brown would implode in a deposition. This is reality, not the goofball world of the NFL.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Ben was suspended for a pattern of behavior without being convicted of or charged with anything. At what point is Brown’s behavior bad

-Facebook live
    -trashing the Steelers & Ben, forcing a tarde
    -furniture off the balcony
    -lawsuits for non-payments
    -100 mph speeding in Pittsburgh
    -helmet gate
    -screaming at Mayock
    -threatening Mayock
    -posting the Raiders fine letter on Instagram
    -recording and posting a conversation with Gruden
    -and now a sexual assault allegation

Ben was suspended for less
    You left out the racial stuff.

Backup

User Info Menu

Brown jizzed on her back and then mocked her in a text. To me, this shows that there is merit in her allegations. I think he'll have to pony up a small fortune to shut her up. There is no way his lawyer would want the loose cannon on the witness stand either.
    Last edited by Prowler; 09-11-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    In Brown’s lawyer’s statement, they made the rather stupid admission (in my opinion), that there was sex. So Taylor is 75% of the way home, before Brown even filed an Answer. Really dumb decision - I think everyone understands when a defendant says “I deny everything, and can’t comment further based on advice of my lawyer.”

And yeah, his lawyer should lean hard for settling fast. A crazy half-wit like Brown would implode in a deposition. This is reality, not the goofball world of the NFL.
    Why is that stupid?

I think it establishes there was a “relationship”

I agree tho, he will pay and paying doesn’t mean he is guilty. Just wants it to go away. At least that’s what folks say all the time when their is a settlement.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Her motivation, be it money grab or otherwise, is irrelevant if he in fact did the stuff he is accused of

Her actions today have no bearing on the moral acceptability of his actions on the past

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm sure there are some Steeler players he would have bragged too, about this encounter. He'd better settle before one of them turn on him!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can anyone imagine AB on the stand trying to defend those texts?
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Why is that stupid?

I think it establishes there was a “relationship”
    That’s one way of looking at it.

But you should be able to see why admitting to sex in a sexual assault case is a bad idea, especially on day one when it wasn’t even necessary to do so. Really stupid decision.