Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING----> Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Starter

User Info Menu

None of this will do a thing to his career with the Patriots, but those demented, illiterate gangster-texts should end all his endorsements.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    unwanted kiss - unfortunately, men are idiots and either misread a situation or think they can sway you with the most amazing kiss ever. but, women get "that" sometimes and move on. Unwanted deposit (AFTER unwanted kiss), it's done. i can't see how she'd still be around.
    Money is why she'd still be around. When you need the money, people tolerate a lot. Until something happens that you can't tolerate. I'm not saying I completely believe her. But I can believe that she was willing to tolerate some stuff because she saw Brown as someone who could help her pay the bills.

Starter

User Info Menu

One thing is for sure: the Patriots will need to find a new Bible study buddy for Brown.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Money is why she'd still be around. When you need the money, people tolerate a lot. Until something happens that you can't tolerate. I'm not saying I completely believe her. But I can believe that she was willing to tolerate some stuff because she saw Brown as someone who could help her pay the bills.
    eh. mebbe. i'm just thinking there's a line that once you've crossed, you've gone to far... unwanted "kids" on a person's back seems to be significantly past that line
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lmao at being an expert.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    eh. mebbe. i'm just thinking there's a line that once you've crossed, you've gone to far... unwanted "kids" on a person's back seems to be significantly past that line
    There are countless reports of women staying in abusive relationships, even after being physically beaten. It happens all the time for different reasons. I can easily see in this case, if what she's saying is true, that she would stick around after an unwanted kiss and the fluid-on-the-back incident, if she thought she was going to be able to get money from Brown.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    One thing is for sure: the Patriots will need to find a new Bible study buddy for Brown.
    Kraft perhaps?

Backup

User Info Menu

I can understand you guys that are wondering how she kept coming around after the first couple incidents BUT women get beat by their man for years and years and keep coming back to them, take them back, don't file charges, don't call police etc etc .
    I do too think its a money grab but wish it is true and hope the absolute worse for Brown.
    Deep down I know the NFL will cover it up tho.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Ben was suspended for a pattern of behavior without being convicted of or charged with anything. At what point is Brown’s behavior bad

-Facebook live
    -trashing the Steelers & Ben, forcing a tarde
    -furniture off the balcony
    -lawsuits for non-payments
    -100 mph speeding in Pittsburgh
    -helmet gate
    -screaming at Mayock
    -threatening Mayock
    -posting the Raiders fine letter on Instagram
    -recording and posting a conversation with Gruden
    -and now a sexual assault allegation

Ben was suspended for less
    Don't forget AB liking the tweet that stated Maycock should be raped...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Cmon... this can’t be happening? Is AB even going to play a down for the pats either?!?!?

Maybe this is what he meant by things being Bens fault. Got some bad rape advise.
    hahahaha..

ACB is practicing today. But after reading the details of this story, it seems fishy to me.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN