Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 253

Thread: BREAKING----> Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

  1. #41
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I hate doubting these type of allegations but the timing and civil suit seem suspicious

  2. #42
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Ben was suspended for a pattern of behavior without being convicted of or charged with anything. At what point is Brown’s behavior bad

    -Facebook live
    -trashing the Steelers & Ben, forcing a tarde
    -furniture off the balcony
    -lawsuits for non-payments
    -100 mph speeding in Pittsburgh
    -helmet gate
    -screaming at Mayock
    -threatening Mayock
    -posting the Raiders fine letter on Instagram
    -recording and posting a conversation with Gruden
    -and now a sexual assault allegation

    Ben was suspended for less

  3. #43
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Her story sounds credible.
    His antics make it believable.
    sorry I'm not an AB fan but, it does not...she tried to get 1.6 million from him and he said no..after the first accusation no report and she went after him again...this is a money grab thing......

  4. #44
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Ben was suspended for a pattern of behavior without being convicted of or charged with anything. At what point is Brown’s behavior bad

    -Facebook live
    -trashing the Steelers & Ben, forcing a tarde
    -furniture off the balcony
    -lawsuits for non-payments
    -100 mph speeding in Pittsburgh
    -helmet gate
    -screaming at Mayock
    -threatening Mayock
    -posting the Raiders fine letter on Instagram
    -recording and posting a conversation with Gruden
    -and now a sexual assault allegation

    Ben was suspended for less
    At the time, I remember it being reported that it was the Rooney's that pushed the league for Ben's suspension. The line was that they wanted to give him something longer than the 4 game max the team could impose. That always seemed reasonable to me, and my guess is that the league wouldn't have done anything if they weren't asked.

    The new standard of the NFL seems to be something like videos or it didn't happen (unless you're an owner and then videos don't count either).
    Talent vs coaching: [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14?highlight=Northern_Blitz+Sean+Peyton[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5?highlight=Northern_Blitz+playoff+wins+peyton[/url]

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22[/url]

  5. #45
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    sorry I'm not an AB fan but, it does not...she tried to get 1.6 million from him and he said no..after the first accusation no report and she went after him again...this is a money grab thing......
    I don’t have all the details but the timing is suspect. I wonder if Mayock is paying her legal fees.

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    So she said 3 separate occasions this occurred? There are some texts and emails posted on Twitter from the 2 I guess. Ab is counter suing. Either was hes a dbag
    i know we wanna hate the guy... but, THREE occasions? After 1, why are you still training him? On the surface, almost sounds like an affair/relationship gone bad...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #47
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    So your sitting there having a bible study the guy goes behind you starts jacking off until he jizzes on you? As someone who is an expert on jacking off i would say it's process and you have plenty of time to get out of the way. Then you come back to be in a room alone with that same person again? Antonio Brown is crazy but these allegations raise some questions.
    what he said...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  8. #48
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i know we wanna hate the guy... but, THREE occasions? After 1, why are you still training him? On the surface, almost sounds like an affair/relationship gone bad...
    Well, as she explained, the first 2 incidents weren't physical/violent assaults. I'm not saying I believe either side but the way she's describing it, she was able to get past the unwanted kiss & the unwanted deposit on her back. But the last one, she says, was forcible rape.
    Last edited by Eich; 09-11-2019 at 09:23 AM.

  9. #49
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Well, as she explained, the first 2 incidents weren't physical assaults. I'm not saying I believe either side but the way she's describing it, she was able to get past the unwanted kiss & the unwanted deposit on her back. But the last one, she says, was forcible rape.
    unwanted kiss - unfortunately, men are idiots and either misread a situation or think they can sway you with the most amazing kiss ever. but, women get "that" sometimes and move on. Unwanted deposit (AFTER unwanted kiss), it's done. i can't see how she'd still be around.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  10. #50
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Gisele must be so happy with Tom for inviting this freak show to come live at their house

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •