Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING----> Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Two people can be in a relationship and a rape still can occur. Ever heard of date rape?
    Exactly. Two people can be married and rape can still occur. Did people forget what rape is?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Exactly. Two people can be married and rape can still occur. Did people forget what rape is?
    To your, Ruthless' and Sid's points... I had a conversation today with a coworker I've known for years on the AB stuff. He basically said (paraphrasing) "YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR WIFE DOESN'T WANT TO AND YOU KINDA FORCE HER A LITTLE?" I just looked at him and said, "No, I don't know. But if you do that its called RAPE."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    To your, Ruthless' and Sid's points... I had a conversation today with a coworker I've known for years on the AB stuff. He basically said (paraphrasing) "YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR WIFE DOESN'T WANT TO AND YOU KINDA FORCE HER A LITTLE?" I just looked at him and said, "No, I don't know. But if you do that its called RAPE."
    Right. There's a BIG difference between coax and FORCE.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    So you think lying is the way to go if faced with rape allegations?
    It's turned to a legal situation. First thing your lawyer tells you is, " Don't talk, say nothing. Admit to nothing."
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Right. There's a BIG difference between coax and FORCE.
    Oh cmon guys. Rape is fun. Unless it’s not consensual. Then it’s bad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Oh cmon guys. Rape is fun. Unless it’s not consensual. Then it’s bad.
    I know this is a serious subject but that right there is funny

Legend

User Info Menu

All these are based on the ASSUMPTION...........that what she said is true. Her constantly coming back for more insinuates that's not the case. You guys just taking what she said as gospel is part of the problem.

Actions speak louder then words; she came back over and over and over again. THOSE actions seem to indicate that whatever was going on, she kept coming back for more because she liked it.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    All these are based on the ASSUMPTION...........that what she said is true. Her constantly coming back for more insinuates that's not the case. You guys just taking what she said as gospel is part of the problem.

Actions speak louder then words; she came back over and over and over again. THOSE actions seem to indicate that whatever was going on, she kept coming back for more because she liked it.
    She liked the D

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    whatever was going on, she kept coming back for more because she liked it.
    You are making the biggest ASSUMPTION of all right there.

Saying that people rape can occur within a relationship is not an ASSUMPTION...it is a FACT.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    She liked the D
    Exactly!!!

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN