Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING----> Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It’s really dangerous to take a side. I’m not saying everyone lies, but while some certainly do - EVERYONE remembers events through the filter of their own bias and narrative. I don’t know what the truth is here, but it’s very likely to be something different than what either of them are saying.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Texts are a game changer....especially in the court of public opinion. Beside the admission he completely demeaned her.

If someone else comes forward AB is toast.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    As for the veracity of the allegations, I can't quite interpret what he said, but it seems that Brown confirmed that he ejaculated on her back without consent, right? A translator would be helpful but that's how I read it.
    Your first thought was June Cleaver in Airplane, wasn't it?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Brown jizzed on her back and then mocked her in a text. To me, this shows that there is merit in her allegations. I think he'll have to pony up a small fortune to shut her up. There is no way his lawyer would want the loose cannon on the witness stand either.
    This shows they had a relationship to me. You can't keep coming back time and time and time again and then say he raped me those times. Doesn't seem right to me.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    It’s really dangerous to take a side. I’m not saying everyone lies, but while some certainly do - EVERYONE remembers events through the filter of their own bias and narrative. I don’t know what the truth is here, but it’s very likely to be something different than what either of them are saying.
    Truth... and while AB’s text was incredibly demeaning and incoherent at times...

imagine if someone who you didn’t assault tells you that you did and if you pay $1.6 mill they will go away quietly?

Now I wouldn’t text that person but I damn sure would be furious and probably say a few things that I shouldn’t in my defense.

It’s a shame but I really have a hard time believing allegations when hush money is involved.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Thatís one way of looking at it.

But you should be able to see why admitting to sex in a sexual assault case is a bad idea, especially on day one when it wasnít even necessary to do so. Really stupid decision.
    Now I agree with this. He should have never admitted to even having sex with her. But he did. Now it's down to a he said, she said type of situation. This is a money grab to me. The coming back three times part makes me think this is a money grab. It seems like the classic woman scorned situation. If I were him, I don't know if I'd pay anything. Nothing can be proven either way. These text just prove that they had sex.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    This shows they had a relationship to me. You can't keep coming back time and time and time again and then say he raped me those times. Doesn't seem right to me.
    Two people can be in a relationship and a rape still can occur. Ever heard of date rape?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Your first thought was June Cleaver in Airplane, wasn't it?
    Yes! I speak jive.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Two people can be in a relationship and a rape still can occur. Ever heard of date rape?
    Exactly....even if she stuck around b/c she was hungry for his money or looking to further her career thru his contacts doesn't mean she wanted to have sex with him.
    Pretty sad society still can't grasp the fact that b/c a woman hangs around means she's open game for sex.
    Even if they had sex consensually in the past doesn't mean all times in the future she's free game even if she says "no"

But she could also be a lying gold digger too.

At the end of the day ABs text prove nothing except he's a the D`bag we've come to hear about. That alone should lose him any endorsements at the most.

Everything else won't be proven without witnesses or confessions. She'll get some money and AB's reputation is forever tarnished.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Now I agree with this. He should have never admitted to even having sex with her. But he did. Now it's down to a he said, she said type of situation. This is a money grab to me. The coming back three times part makes me think this is a money grab. It seems like the classic woman scorned situation. If I were him, I don't know if I'd pay anything. Nothing can be proven either way. These text just prove that they had sex.
    So you think lying is the way to go if faced with rape allegations?
    Talent vs coaching: [[url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14][/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: [... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5]

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): [... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22]

Tomlin's Las year: [... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284]