Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relax guys

Starter

User Info Menu

Relax guys

This team only needs to finish the rest of the season 8-7 or 7-7-2 to be a great success.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yep. Another successful non-losing season.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    This team only needs to finish the rest of the season 8-7 or 7-7-2 to be a great success.
    Yup. The fraud with get another extension for that great success.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah he and that great secondary he supposedly put together this off-season.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Anyone still think that feeling good in the locker room is more important than having elite talent?
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 09-09-2019 at 05:01 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Anyone still think that feeling good in the locker room is more important than having elite talent?
    absolutely. Bell went 17 rushes for 60 yesterday...and i shouldnt even have to justify the situation with AB.

Legend

User Info Menu

the coaching staff takes that loss.. in game planning and the lack of prep in the preseason.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    the coaching staff takes that loss.. in game planning and the lack of prep in the preseason.
    The staff clearly has some responsibility.

But you can't absolve the players either.

A rout like this means everyone screwed up.

We've got a tough schedule until the bye. Hope we get much better and quickly

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Pfft, this loss is mostly on the players just a poor performance, blown coverages, dropped passes, recievers can,t get open. I didnt think the gameplan was bad it was the sameplan we beat them with last time, we didnt execute.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Pfft, this loss is mostly on the players just a poor performance, blown coverages, dropped passes, recievers can,t get open. I didnt think the gameplan was bad it was the sameplan we beat them with last time, we didnt execute.
    I agree that it was a poor performance by the players. But maybe the bigger problem is that it was the same plan as last year

Not a Tomlin basher and I don't want him gone. But the team wasn't ready last night. He himself acknowledged that.