Thread: Rooting for injury...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rooting for injury...

Just gunna go ahead and say it. And I know I speak for many more like me.... I believe I am actively rooting for a Marsha injury MORE than I am rooting for the Steelers(or whatever your team is) to win.

There. I said it. Now please Miami... you bunch of nobody’s, when Brady is dropping back to pass up 53-0 in the 3rd quarter this Sunday, you have the full support of everyone not a pats fan to go full out and dive at them old knees.

The entire league will thank you and may even go and buy your jersey as commemoration.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd never root for "injury". But I'd like to see Marica play with some pain like many of the other QBs in the league. He's perfected how to get rid of the ball quickly and find the fetal position on the rare occassions where there's some heat on his tail. So, it'll have to be some fluke-type situation if he ever does get hurt.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Watching the old perv Kraft trot out with their sixth SB trophy was disgusting, seeing the banner go up was nauseating, signing AB is unpalatable.

Their bs patriot way is a ruse for win at all costs.

Karma needs to strike Kraft on down. They're a despicable organization.

Banned

User Info Menu

If Karma strikes Kraft, all he does is pay it off to make it go away. Like his message parlor mess.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    If Karma strikes Kraft, all he does is pay it off to make it go away. Like his message parlor mess.
    Are message parlors like sexting but paying for it?

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Are message parlors like sexting but paying for it?

Pappy
    Boom............

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Boom............
    Watch yourself, FF. Typing "Boom............" in a message parlor is apparently the happy ending indicator.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Watch yourself, FF. Typing "Boom............" in a message parlor is apparently the happy ending indicator.
    Why Ruthless, I had no idea you were fluent in Rub n Tug lingo!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Boom

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.