Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Joe Haden has a sprained ACL. I don't think he's playing this week against the Seahawks. Secondary is officially open now. Like a 7-11 store.
    I thought it was an AC joint...In his shoulder

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    ive never understood why we leave guys in when the games have been decided.. completely pointless
    Steelers coaches can't win... pull the starters, they are accused of 'giving up'.... leave the starters in they are accused of being stupid. If nothing else, the team showed they needed the reps. Either get them in this game or wait again for the next...

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steelers coaches can't win... pull the starters, they are accused of 'giving up'.... leave the starters in they are accused of being stupid. If nothing else, the team showed they needed the reps. Either get them in this game or wait again for the next...
    Preseason games and cancelled practices or giving Ben practices off would be good times to get some reps too.
    Kicking the fg was giving up much earlier than the last 5 minutes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    pretty obvious to me they needed the reps in the pre season

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    It was an AC joint. Sounds like he’ll play Sunday.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    I guess Belicheat doesn't care about his either, Brady dropping back to pass up by 30.
    The safest place in the stadium for Brady last night was in the pocket.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    The safest place in the stadium for Brady last night was in the pocket.
    Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

Not expecting Joe Haden (sprained AC joint) to be out long, with a chance to play Sunday vs. Seattle depending how he responds Tuesday. He's played through the injury before and he re-entered game in New England.

15h
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I accidently put in the "L". It's an AC joint in the shoulder.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sounds like Nix will be out for a few games. Knee injury per Tomlin.