Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    I guess Belicheat doesn't care about his either, Brady dropping back to pass up by 30.
    I don't know if he does or doesn't, but he's proven he can win with anyone.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    And also FIRE TOMLIN! /sarcasm

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    I guess Belicheat doesn't care about his either, Brady dropping back to pass up by 30.
    Hoody wanted to keep pouring it on to embarrass us. To put it in our minds so in case we see them again, that fear will remain. Hoody plays all the angles. All of them.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    And he's proven that he can do it and get away with it. We can't obviously. That's why juju is hurt now
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hoody wanted to keep pouring it on to embarrass us. To put it in our minds so in case we see them again, that fear will remain. Hoody plays all the angles. All of them.
    Guaranteed he's been thinking about this game since Dec 16, '18. He carries a grudge and absolutely wanted to remind the Steelers who the boss is in the AFC. I'm surprised the score wasn't higher for them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Guaranteed he's been thinking about this game since Dec 16, '18. He carries a grudge and absolutely wanted to remind the Steelers who the boss is in the AFC. I'm surprised the score wasn't higher for them.
    I had a conversation with a Pats fan at work. I was surprised they left Brady in. He also didn’t like they fact they were still throwing downfield late in the game.

We had had a nice talk. He’s paranoid about AB. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Belichick is apparently a genius because he left his starters in the game until the very end in order to pour it on, embarrass us, get inside our heads, and establish a sense fear for when we see them again.

Tomlin is apparently a moron because he left his starters in the game until the very end, exposing his best players to unnecessary injury risks.

Sounds like AB level logic at work...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Joe Haden has a sprained ACL. I don't think he's playing this week against the Seahawks. Secondary is officially open now. Like a 7-11 store.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Joe Haden has a sprained ACL. I don't think he's playing this week against the Seahawks. Secondary is officially open now. Like a 7-11 store.
    So I guess it’s Artie Burns week.

Legend

User Info Menu

A sprained ACL would be a knee injury. If he indeed had a knee sprain, then yeah, he wouldn't be able to play next week. Corners need to able to run.

However, the correct injury is actually a sprained AC joint, which is in his shoulder. Depending on the severity of the shoulder sprain, he might miss some practice time during the week, but might be able to play next Sunday. We'll see.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.