Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seahawks @ Steelers week 2

Backup

User Info Menu

After last night, I struggle to see us beating Seattle, there were no positives to take away from week 1. It feels like we have to improve SO much in order to win. I hope I'm wrong!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

toss up...
    random fact is i actually just took the time to do a "realistic" schedule with W-L. The realistic record is 10-6 with a variance of 1 game or so, depending on games like this one.

I figure a split with Ravens and Browns. Loss @ SD and vs Rams already gives the team 5 losses. i expect at least 1 "wth" loss and is how i got to 6...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    0-2 would mean we'd only have a 10% chance of making the playoffs at that point.
    if there's one thing Mike Tomlin has been good at in his career, it's avoiding an 0-2 start. Since 2007, the Steelers have only started 0-2 once (2013).

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think we win but I understand why it’s hard to fathom after last night.

Legend

User Info Menu

Joe Haden isn't playing next week.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Must win game.............but will Juju be there?
    Juju I think plays.

Haden I think doesn't.

We bounce back and put up a win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Seahags OL is good for what ails the Steelers pass rush. Wilson didn't seem so eager to run against the Bengals yesterday. Andy Freakin Dalton was carving up that secondary. I think he threw over 50 times. Roethlisberger should return to normal self with 400 yds passing.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Seahags OL is good for what ails the Steelers pass rush. Wilson didn't seem so eager to run against the Bengals yesterday. Andy Freakin Dalton was carving up that secondary. I think he threw over 50 times. Roethlisberger should return to normal self with 400 yds passing.
    North I'm just not feeling that and thing the hags beat the steelers

Starter

User Info Menu

I'll predict a win but won't be surprised if we lose.

Legend

User Info Menu

With no Haden , and the way Metcalf played, I think it’s going to be a tough game.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN