Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seahawks @ Steelers week 2

Legend

User Info Menu

Seahawks @ Steelers week 2

Who you got and why?
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers.

Seahags barely beat the Bungals at home by 1 point, this is a bounceback game for us.

Legend

User Info Menu

youll see a completely different steeler team next week. Steelers get in the win column at home

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Positive thoughts here? How refreshing!

Legend

User Info Menu

We're playing on Pete Carroll's birthday. That feels like a bad omen to me.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Should be a win but Russell Wilson always worries me.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers do better this time, but it's not a blowout

Pittsburgh 23, Seattle 20

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens are playing the Cardinals; we can't afford to be two games down after the first two games of the season. Just saying....
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 09-09-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Ravens are playing the Cardinals; we can't afford to be two games down after the first two games of the season. Just saying....
    0-2 would mean we'd only have a 10% chance of making the playoffs at that point.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    0-2 would mean we'd only have a 10% chance of making the playoffs at that point.
    Must win game.............but will Juju be there?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN