Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Relax guys

  1. #41
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Brady was getting rid of the ball so fast there wasn't any time for the rush to get home.
    this is where im at. hes done it to us for years.

  2. #42
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    this is where im at. hes done it to us for years.
    well, he can actually make a pre-snap read... our guy.... can extend a plan and not get pulled down, but, don't ask him to read a defense
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  3. #43
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    The last time we played them, the Patriots came out and stayed in set formations. This time, Josh Mcdaniels changed things up and he had a man in motion which in turn made us declare what defense we were in to help Brady. Josh Mcdaniels adjusted. What a concept.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  4. #44
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The last time we played them, the Patriots came out and stayed in set formations. This time, Josh Mcdaniels changed things up and he had a man in motion which in turn made us declare what defense we were in to help Brady. Josh Mcdaniels adjusted. What a concept.
    The Patriots never stay in set formations. They always put men in motion to determine the defense and also to put the receivers in a position to set picks for one another. They really didn't do anything different than they always have. We just didn't play well enough to stop them. A combination of bad coaching and bad play.

  5. #45
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    The Patriots never stay in set formations. They always put men in motion to determine the defense and also to put the receivers in a position to set picks for one another. They really didn't do anything different than they always have. We just didn't play well enough to stop them. A combination of bad coaching and bad play.
    the previous time we played them, they stayed in more set formations.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  6. #46
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    ..... this from a Bengals fan after another beatdown at the hands of the Steelers a couple years ago. Substitute "NE" where "Steelers" are mentioned and "Steelers" for "Bengals" and you have something that reads just like some posters on here are writing about NE. The truth is the Steelers have enjoyed a lot of success 'in other teams houses' that doesn't always get recognized after games like Sunday.



    "I don't want to be too negative here, because the team is still 4-2 and still gets another shot at the Steelers in the final game...but the fact that Marvin-led teams have now lost 16 of 18 at HOME versus Pittsburgh is beyond mind-boggling.

    I still feel good about this team overall and still think they'll be there in the mix at year's end as far as playoff contention is concerned, but I'm just sick and tired of seeing the Bengals get embarrassed in their own house by the damn Steelers. "

    "IIt's gone far past being a monkey on their backs. It's a damn hippo at this point, and it's seems to get larger every year."
    Let's get ready for Seattle!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •