Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm willing to watch more than one game before making any sort of predictions or scream from the rooftops for a rolling of heads. But, what I'll say is this, if we miss the playoffs again this season I do believe Tomlin will be on the hotseat.

Legend

User Info Menu

If we go 6-10, someone needs fired. But I'm not even sure if Tomlin should be the first/only one.
    Last edited by Eich; 09-09-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Agreed 100%
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm willing to watch more than one game before making any sort of predictions or scream from the rooftops for a rolling of heads. But, what I'll say is this, if we miss the playoffs again this season I do believe Tomlin will be on the hotseat.
    Hotseat? He should have been on the hotseat for a few years now

Rookie

User Info Menu

Tomlin has no idea of what it takes to be a head coach! The Rooneys only keep him around because of their dumb Rooney rule! FIRE HIM NOW PLEASE!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Belicheat had his team prepared for opening day, but Tomlin has no clue of how to be a head coach! The team seems to find ways to win games in spite of Tomlin's lack of coaching ability!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

over reaction Monday. Since Tomlin has been coaching only Belichek has more wins. He can't beat Belichek, but neither can anyone else.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    over reaction Monday. Since Tomlin has been coaching only Belichek has more wins. He can't beat Belichek, but neither can anyone else.
    Tomlin is the regular season runner up champ.....yipppeee

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Tomlin is the regular season runner up champ.....yipppeee
    And everyone else is behind Tomlin. What's your point?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    And everyone else is behind Tomlin. What's your point?
    Some fans don't get all excited about regular season wins records accompanied by post season failures.